View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. It's Been A Minute!

I really wanted to be more active on here, but moving and work and life got in the way. And I just got like, 3 feet of snow where I live, so, I'm literally up to my knees with things to do.

Here's a little update, if you were wondering:

My last place had a termite problem and I had to move. It was nothing drastic, I just had to move a few units down. A bunch of my boxes kinda got destroyed, though, but thank goodness nothing inside got messed up. Im in a very nice place ...
  2. University Diapered

5 of my many classmates told me they wear diapers 2 girls and 3 boys. Only one girl said she wore them all the time in class She's one of the older students like me. In her 40's though she doesn't wear them around others outside of class except when we go out; she feels it is our thing. The others said it is just for exams and our study groups.
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#565

Today my younger brother took me out grocery shopping.
    I only purchased a few groceries to tie me over until Wednesday.
    My SSDI Direct Deposit clears then, and I will be able to perform a large grocery shopping trip, along with a trip to the rite Aid Pharmacy for medications and incontinence supplies.
    In the early evening I video chatted with my long-distance "girlfriend" in Wales who lives in a group care home.
    Although I lean Gay as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#564

I still love Christmastime.
    But as I mentioned yesterday, my Mom while alive was a "Party Pooper" about it for decades, due to her mental-illness issues, and being ostracized by her own family.
    My brother and I, along with our late Dad were also ostracized by Mom's family, via guilt by association.
    I enjoy the Christmas Lights, and the Music.
    As for gifts, my brother and I do not need much.
    We two have enough in life.
    At my age of 60, I ditched the commercialization ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Transformation from DL to AB

Over the last year my life has been stressful and Iíve had health problems (diagnosed coeliac in June ) ,
    Over this time diapers have help a lot and also were a saviour before my diagnosis due to the fact I would go number 2ís a lot during this time I notice an increased desire for paci and more babyish clothes ,
    Itís now in the last month got so strong Iíve brought shortalls ,overalls , onesie T shirts , bottles , colouring books, plushies and even childish pattern socks and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.