View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#564

I still love Christmastime.
    But as I mentioned yesterday, my Mom while alive was a "Party Pooper" about it for decades, due to her mental-illness issues, and being ostracized by her own family.
    My brother and I, along with our late Dad were also ostracized by Mom's family, via guilt by association.
    I enjoy the Christmas Lights, and the Music.
    As for gifts, my brother and I do not need much.
    We two have enough in life.
    At my age of 60, I ditched the commercialization ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Transformation from DL to AB

Over the last year my life has been stressful and Iíve had health problems (diagnosed coeliac in June ) ,
    Over this time diapers have help a lot and also were a saviour before my diagnosis due to the fact I would go number 2ís a lot during this time I notice an increased desire for paci and more babyish clothes ,
    Itís now in the last month got so strong Iíve brought shortalls ,overalls , onesie T shirts , bottles , colouring books, plushies and even childish pattern socks and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#563

This evening I quietly played with my toy cars and trucks for a while.
    I created a massive highway "traffic jam".
    I also watched cartoons earlier in the day.
    A mixed day.
    Sometimes little, sometimes adult.
    I will admit to a bit of Holiday Depression.
    Just memories of my late Mom who was profoundly mentally-ill, sinking everyone else emotionally at home in my family at this time of year, every year for decades.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How I became ABDL

I don't know why but I have a really deep intrest in ABDL that basically came from nowhere. I never had any actual experience that would make my mind think that being a big baby would be a good idea.So what got me into this? Well i think that one online article i read when i was 9 might be the answer to this question.
    So when i was 9, i spent most of my free time on the internet as 1. it was fun and 2. i had no friends to play with so the web was a perfect fit. One day, i stumbled ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. where to go from here.

Things.. keep kinda going down. I haven't changed many of my habits. But i have been wearing 24/7 for all of 2018 an dec of dec 2017 i think i started. Lot has happened. I met more kinkcter people Continue to delve into the kink culture. Started going to Mosaic and Power and light and Edm concerts. Kinda started becoming a raver. Its fun, but..it takes a lot of energy. Still wearing 24/7. Abdl has kinda become apart of my identity. I started making other social media accounts. SnapChat. tumblr, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.