View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. So much sleep

So I've spent the majority of the day sleeping. Normally I spend the night trying to sleep, but today I've been sleeping all day and now it's night, and I'm going to have to sleep at the proper hour, and, well, you see the problem.

I'm still adjusting to having my meds back. They've taken my pains away — and that little bit of night control with them — but I've got yet another new problem: this med messes with my blood sugar. I mean, it may have before, but now that I have to get ...
    Tags: diary
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#415

As usual I am always very wide-awake late at night.
    Today my younger brother took me out shopping again.
    It is in a way difficult for an older Autistic like myself who is also physically disabled to now rely upon others to be able to get out into the community.
    I use to enjoy driving myself everywhere.
    But, with no functional car, and having vision problems, I had to give up my independence.
    Anyway, at least I am spending less money per month, especially this month. ...
  3. Terry diapers

Looked up how to do old style diapers terry towle,pin,plastic pants,tried & liked it!

Updated 8 Hours Ago at 01:48 by michaelmc (try to catagorise)

physical age 85 mental age16 official age 51 UK Nappy lover
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being and "Adult Baby"...#414

I am getting tired of Winter Weather and snow.
    When will Spring arrive, other than the Vernal Equinox day next week?
    As a 60 year-old with Autism and Cerebral Palsy I am less tolerant of the cold than I used to be.
    Every day this week I have had to snuggle under my John Deere Tractor and Paw Patrol blankies to warm myself up.
    Too cold.
    A couple of days ago I did purchase a single DVD as a belated 60th Birthday Present for myself.
    The DVD is the child-appropriate ...
  5. New Opportunites

Last month I got fired from Mercy Hospital. I forgot to take my nut pills one day and that led to an incident where I accidentally offended a patient. They have a zero tolerance policy towards patient abuse (no exceptions). My former supervisors wanted to keep me employed but it was out of their hands. The best thing I could do was say "I am so very sorry that I was rude to the patients." because there was no reasoning with it.

So now my job developer decided to help me ...
    Uncategorized - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.