View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hewwows! (sorry little side coming out)

[QUOTE=FandieFolf;1535417]Hi! I'm using my fursona name cuz I'm a babyfur. Anyway, Im new to adisc and everyone seems awesome here! Im gonna be using little talk unless im serious, so stay little!! [/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hey it's keeping up W/ Captain.

I decided to go back to college for round three, but online, well also continuing my maritime career. It's been a bumpy and pretty stressful ride and I'm considering changing my major that declared last year; it will still be in the same study area just minus like three classes. I'll keep you all informed on my choice I make.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#477

I am probably a boring person.
    My days are always relatively quiet.
    I mark time daily not via the clock, but via when I need to change my wet and/or poopy diapers.
    I take naps.
    I quietly play with my toys every day at different times of the day.
    I also perform necessary house chores.
    Washing Dishes.
    Washing Dirty Clothes.
    Vacuuming.
    Caring for my guinea pig, Ernestina.
    Being autistic, I require a sameness to my day to day tasks and routines. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We're not sick. Just different.

An old friend, one who isn't in the site anymore, used to say that I bring up my identity as nonbinary quite a bit. He was right. I do this because people still don't get it. There are people who still think we're deluded, sick in the head. They don't respect the simplest of requests, like using the proper pronouns for us I've seen reasons from religion to just bullheaded obstinate refusal. And I think that's sick.

We're not asking for a parade here.

Nonbinary people ...
  5. Back after a long journey

Last time I was here, it was around 2012. It's nice to know that I still remember the name of my own account. Looking back, I can see that it's been a long journey indeed. No job, no insurance, and still living with parents. Well the last part I sadly, still am. Though, I'll be moving out next spring with a friend hopefully. And now, I have a good paying job and I've experienced my first stash of Bambinos. Needless to say, I'm elated completely by it and I'm going to be acquiring my ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.