View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My Parents, Caretaker Search Disaster and Permanent Real-Life Regression Looming

Hello All,

I have not been on here for ages due to extreme schedules and demands put on me, however I have come on briefly, (now on my "break" from school) to face a new monster that I have only recently identified; my parents. I know I haven't talked about them much; however I feel that before I regress permanently, which may happen soon, I should share with you some disturbing information about my relationship with my parents.

My parents and I used to be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#566

10:00 PM on Wednesday Evening.
    Today was "replenish my incontinence supplies" day.
    It was also perform a large grocery shopping day too.
    I also mailed out 3 more of my Christmas Greetings at the Post Office here in Derry, NH.
    One of my younger brother's friends came over to meet me this afternoon too.
    He took a look at my guitar, which has a broken B-String Tuning Peg mechanism.
    My brother will take my guitar over to the musical instrument store in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's Been A Minute!

I really wanted to be more active on here, but moving and work and life got in the way. And I just got like, 3 feet of snow where I live, so, I'm literally up to my knees with things to do.

Here's a little update, if you were wondering:

My last place had a termite problem and I had to move. It was nothing drastic, I just had to move a few units down. A bunch of my boxes kinda got destroyed, though, but thank goodness nothing inside got messed up. Im in a very nice place ...
  4. University Diapered

5 of my many classmates told me they wear diapers 2 girls and 3 boys. Only one girl said she wore them all the time in class She's one of the older students like me. In her 40's though she doesn't wear them around others outside of class except when we go out; she feels it is our thing. The others said it is just for exams and our study groups.
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#565

Today my younger brother took me out grocery shopping.
    I only purchased a few groceries to tie me over until Wednesday.
    My SSDI Direct Deposit clears then, and I will be able to perform a large grocery shopping trip, along with a trip to the rite Aid Pharmacy for medications and incontinence supplies.
    In the early evening I video chatted with my long-distance "girlfriend" in Wales who lives in a group care home.
    Although I lean Gay as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.