View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fridyah: Progress and ramblings.

A friend has a theory about my computer and has offered to look at it for free. There's no way I'm turning that down. In the meantime, I'm working on a fourteen year old HP running Windows XP using Office 2003. Its size is something I'm having difficulty with. Too small. I'm reaching too far on the keys. But I can get some writing done to transfer over, at least.

A follow up with my doctor confirmed yet another kidney infection—spread from the bladder, apparently largely asymptomatic. ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#442

Late evening on Friday.
    Today I performed more cleaning in the cellar.
    I have one more corner to clean up.
    Yes, I am tired.
    Otherwise, not much else happened today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thoughts

Feeling better. Things don't go well, but my mood is improving.
    I might actually have figured out the cause for my ABDL desires.
    It looks pretty simple. Like not seeing the forest for the trees. (I hope I translated that idiom correctly)
    I have a deeply rooted need to appear vulnerable, to express myself, show that I'm breakable.
    In a social setting, I am unable to do that. Meeting me face to face, I always frantically try to show no emotions at all, because they would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#441

Being a Night Owl is so normal for me.
    Anyway, it is half past Midnight on a Friday.
    Since getting up yesterday at almost Noontime, I have assisted my younger brother with cleaning up the cellar.
    We have gotten rid of a lot of no longer needed "junk".
    I have cleared off one workbench, the one he and I helped our late Dad build from plans from Season 1 of PBS's "The New Yankee Workshop".
    I do have to clear off and throw out the junk on the workbench ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Truth about Dealing with Adult Diapers

The new generation think twice before applying anything . Whether it’s a cosmetic, apparels, or nappies. A slight doubt in their mind makes the product slip from their list.

One such popular product that stands on adults priority list is the DIAPERS. And, there are oodles of obvious reasons, which led to these doubts related to absorbent nappies.

So, if you’re also one of these adults, do consider the following truths about dealing with diapers.

Older ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.