View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reflections from an older person on gay and transgender rights

As some may have noticed, I'be been thinking lately about the differences in the levels of acceptance between gays and lesbians, and the trans community. Despite some of the commonalities in our struggles, I've lived to witness significant differences. Here in Canada, same-sex marriages were legalized a dozen years ago. You can walk down a street in my neighbourhood and see a number of gay couples walking hand-in-hand and no even notices or gives a damn. That's how it should be. At the same time, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. sleep over at my friends

so when i was bout 7 i sleped am my friends and we watched a movie (i cant rember what movie ) we got a blanket,drinks and food and sat on the sofa to watch it about 20 minets few the movie i stared to get the arge to pee but i was so into the movie i kept butting it off and my friend (Rebecca) must have notest she posed th movie and said to wee i looked at her and said "huh"? she said " i now you have to go so go " i replyed " am not wetting myself " she said "hahah ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Has anyone see this before?

Hey i saw this neat image of a really cute 'outfit' online in my search for something cute. This is what i found. Heres a link you can copy and paste.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/232668954441547779/307010531133489152/1036d2ac4f044f04f85f61d3530d136a.png

But i haven't found if this is real our if there is any place that is sold. Maybe someone can help me find it. That be very helpful. Thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. how it started

hey so my name is chole and i want to share why i wet my self ...

so when i was about 13 me my mum and sister was going to Scotland to see my nan .well about half i got the feeling that i had to pee so i told my mum and she said "try to hold babe it shoulder be much longer till we stop for some for lunch " so i held and held and held and my sister stared poking me in the ribs about 20 minets later i told my mum "i cant hold it and i think am going to pee" she said ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Quiet moment

There's no motion right now. Everything is stale and boring. I'm okay thanks to two day of diaper wearing. I invested in a pacifier to use in a more often. Since a pacifier can last longer than a pack of diapers, so hopefully it will help. Been looking for the two things I truly want. A job and help. Both I've been coming dry on. I went with a friend a town over and look for jobs, only to get the same results. I've been talking to my mother daily. She helps keep me from loosing it. On a worse note ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.