View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Feeling flat

Spent all night last night "diapered" (actually teen size diaper under conventional underpants). Got a lot to do today preparing for Wednesday's op, so just wearing underpants, no pad or anything, but it's left me feeling a bit flat, like the diapers and pads are my emotional crutch. In fact, feeling very much like I felt when I moved from nappies to underwear aged 3.

Updated 11 Hours Ago at 12:07 by yfront

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Petrified

3 days away from my back operation, and I'm petrified. Slightly relaxed by wearing a pad in my underpants and peeing into it. My family don't suspect a thing. The trouble with these modern pads is that you don't actually feel like you've wet yourself.
    Tags: peeing, stressed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Solid Shots

Every night, I take a solid shot that's what I call the cocktail of meds that I take every night. It's

• two 300 mg gabapentin pills
    • one 2mg prazosin pill
    • four standard benadryl for the bedbug allergy
    • one 50mg tramadol
    • an L-methylfolate, equal to the RDA of 100%
    • 100mg of topamax
    • 5mg olanzapine
    • and 75mg venlafaxine.

It covers and starts to ride the sides of a standard shot glass.

It's a clustercuss. Fibro, PTSD, nerve damage, nerve pain, ...
    Tags: diary, health, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I've Always Wanted To Blog!

I've always loved watching little web series based around girls making blogs about their lives and talking about heir day and asking/giving advice. Ohhh my goodness this is amazing! I love the feeling of saying something that make people feel happy, and I've always wanted someone to look forward to something I plan on doing.

Ooooooohhh I might be a blogger now :3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Leave it to me.

Only I can lacerate my eye just getting out of bed.

Yes I scratched/cut my left eye trying to take my bipap mask off. Some how I hit myself in the left eye and cut the eyeball. It hurt like hell and I tried to rinse the eye.

IT hurt for a while then was ok. A little while later it started to hurt again. I got my eye to tear a lot and it stopped. This happened two more times. My wife looked at it and said it looked like there was a film of some kind in there. I irrigated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.