View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My first full day diapered

I had some anxiety to start the day but it turned out great. As I stated in an earlier post I didnít sleep very well diapered for the first time last night, I got between three and four hours. I woke up in my tranquility wet but not super soaked so I stayed in it and did a few lil pee pees while I made my oatmeal and tea. About 30 mins after drinking a few cups of black tea I could feel poopies coming. I almost messed my diaper without pushing, it was close and if I had more time to wait I believe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My first night

Last night was my first night wearing a diaper to bed. I had a real tough time sleeping. After my first day as my new abdl self my mind was racing. I kept thinking Iím really doing this and Iím not turning back. Joy quickly turned to overwhelming anxiety about the future, I know I need to be 24/7 or I will end up purging and I know thatís not what I want to do. I will be so disappointed in myself if I find another reason to not be me.

Today is a big day, I have a social event that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Solid Shots

Every night, I take a solid shot ó that's what I call the cocktail of meds that I take every night. It'só

• two 300 mg gabapentin pills
    • one 2mg prazosin pill
    • four standard benadryl for the bedbug allergy
    • one 50mg tramadol
    • an L-methylfolate, equal to the RDA of 100%
    • 100mg of topamax
    • 5mg olanzapine
    • and 75mg venlafaxine.

It covers and starts to ride the sides of a standard shot glass.

It's a clustercuss. Fibro, PTSD, nerve damage, nerve pain, ...
    Tags: diary, health, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I've Always Wanted To Blog!

I've always loved watching little web series based around girls making blogs about their lives and talking about heir day and asking/giving advice. Ohhh my goodness this is amazing! I love the feeling of saying something that make people feel happy, and I've always wanted someone to look forward to something I plan on doing.

Ooooooohhh I might be a blogger now :3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I did it Iím officially an ABDL Girl

[QUOTE=LittleTwinkle;1500604]Today has been amazing ! I went to Babies R Us and bought myself a fabulous Laura Ashley tote diaper bag along with some baby powder, baby oil and some destinin rash cream because I do plan on messing too. I sat in my car and switched everything that was in my purse into my diaper bag. I then took a drive to Jayco Medical here in Rhode Island. I walked into Jayco Medical with my diaper bag proudly on my arm. I was looking at the diapers and their selection wasnít bad. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.