View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Calming down

Oh goodness, this week has been hectic. Between spring cleaning, making laundry soap, moving garden stuff, picking up sticks and such around outside, driving down to the cities more times than usual, ect. I'm about ready to sleep for the whole weekend (in reality i get to sleep in til 7:30)

Some fun baby news, baby got a new friend a big pink bunny that is the perfect size to cuddle! She still hasn't told me her name *pouts* hopefully soon.

Tonight I get to sew ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Puzzle pieces

For a long time now, battling my BPD, that sense of feeling lost, feeling unwanted, unneeded, and generally feeling confused as to who or what I am has been a big part of my daily struggle. I remember explaining it to my wife as a story involving puzzle pieces.

In a jigsaw puzzle, each piece is unique yet still fairly similar to the other pieces. If I think of myself as a puzzle piece, where do I fit in? I've struggled for years to find the inherit value and talents in myself but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New DP

It's a QR code with the text, Hello World in binary, It's a little Easter egg.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Time, obssesion, procratination, avoidance...

I fall into wasting time too easily, and my "once a day ADISC" routine holds for a few days then falls apart.

I'm going to need to restructure my online time across the board, going to move ADISC to once a week. Not happy about it but don't see a better alternative.

I'll be around, and I still care about ya'll but I need to fix myself some here...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. building a nursey

[QUOTE=lowcut74;1445725]Hi guys. I'm a new member and looking to build a new nursery for myself and a few friends. I live in the UK and I'm looking for ideas or anywhere I can buy furniture, highchair, cot bed, changing bed etc. Would it be cheaper to buy or try and build myself. Any pics or advice from you guys would be of great help.[/QUOTE]
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.