View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#443

I have been feeling too depressed to write these last few days.
    Just a lot of worries.
    My younger brother and I are trying hard to clean up this family home to sell it and downsize to someplace smaller.
    Also, my brother's health issues are serious.
    He has Skin Cancer.
    Plus of course him being Diabetic and having a weak immune system.
    Sorry...
    I can not change the channel and be a baby.
    I am needed in "Adult Mode", except for bedtime and naptime. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Embarrasment by Parents Growing Up

[QUOTE=Iggie;1518999]I was embarrassed, but not because of any deliberate attempts to humiliate me, almost the opposite.

When I was 15 I went to live with an aunt after my mother died because my dad worked on an oil rig in the North Sea, and it was 'two weeks on, two weeks off'. I had been a mild bed wetter when I was younger and I'd say my parents were so-so about it. When It got worse at fifteen it was put down to my mum dying, and my aunt was incredibly tolerant as was my dad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fridyah: Progress and ramblings.

A friend has a theory about my computer and has offered to look at it for free. There's no way I'm turning that down. In the meantime, I'm working on a fourteen year old HP running Windows XP using Office 2003. Its size is something I'm having difficulty with. Too small. I'm reaching too far on the keys. But I can get some writing done to transfer over, at least.

A follow up with my doctor confirmed yet another kidney infection—spread from the bladder, apparently largely asymptomatic. ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#442

Late evening on Friday.
    Today I performed more cleaning in the cellar.
    I have one more corner to clean up.
    Yes, I am tired.
    Otherwise, not much else happened today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thoughts

Feeling better. Things don't go well, but my mood is improving.
    I might actually have figured out the cause for my ABDL desires.
    It looks pretty simple. Like not seeing the forest for the trees. (I hope I translated that idiom correctly)
    I have a deeply rooted need to appear vulnerable, to express myself, show that I'm breakable.
    In a social setting, I am unable to do that. Meeting me face to face, I always frantically try to show no emotions at all, because they would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.