View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#586

A day of mostly being an "Adult".
    I thought that I was going to take time to watch toddler/preschooler appropriate TV shows.
    But I have not.
    I worked on shooting a TV show for Derry, NH CTV where I volunteer.
    I performed some cleaning in my handicapped-adapted bathroom too.
    I also started work on another tinkering project with my Arduino Microcontroller Engineering Development Kit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#585

As I have stated, I can not be an Adult Baby all the time.
    I have an Adult Life.
    Today my younger brother taxied me to the Shaw's Supermarket here in Derry, NH, and then to my scheduled doctor's appointment here in Derry, NH.
    My blood pressure is up a little bit.
    Donald Trump and his wrecking the government is enough to drive everybody's blood pressure up.
    I will note that I have been tinkering with my Arduino Microcontroller Engineering Development Kit.
    I wired ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Saturday at home

Fun on this Saturday for sure. I decided to forgo the cloth diapers today and opted for my NorthShore maxi. I then added a Garys PUL diaper cover as well. I put on a nice white t shirt and a pair of grey school boy shorts that come down to my mid thigh. I added black knee socks and white tennis style shoes. I added a black bib cause I could. Going to catch up on some TV shows from the week then some chores like taking out the garbage and the diaper laundry too! Gosh love these think diapers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#584

For the weekend I am alone by myself while my brother is down in Wenham, MA helping our cousins.
    Yes.
    I have been performing house chores.
    Yes.
    I have been watching cartoons today too.
    Anyway, I am having a quiet Saturday evening.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Getting diapered this morning

I had a great sleep last might and woke up wet. Its a great feeling! I popped a paci in and started to change. I went to be with a Northshore Maxi and it held all night. As an avid water drinker during the day this is a good thing. I had to remove my onsie first as it helps keep diaper in place, I am a mover all night long LOL! I had a nice black Casper the ghost onsie with shoulder snaps too. I usually get into a Tranquility ATN for wearing to work as they are thin and discreet and hold well ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.