View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Some More Deep Thoughts.

Hi Everyone,

I write to you with a longing of ages as I find myself facing the end of the semester and final exams. So concludes a busy and stressful year fraught with danger. My efforts to network for a caretaker have failed as no responses have been received. I have accepted that I will likely not find someone who accepts me outside of this small garden in which I can go free. I have some more deep thoughts for the minds who read to digest:

I remember like it was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hiking Adventures!

Picture this, youíre on an expedition into the woods, exploring the nature around - following winding trails, and occasionally going off the beaten path. Adventure is in the air, curiosity is king, and you know that your summer is in full swing. Thatís exactly what my big sister and I did today at our local park: we hiked the trails together, and explored the woods. We discovered secret paths, rivers, plants, huge logs, and even dinosoar eggs! Thereís a lot to discover out there, but one should ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.