View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. We're not sick. Just different.

An old friend, one who isn't in the site anymore, used to say that I bring up my identity as nonbinary quite a bit. He was right. I do this because people still don't get it. There are people who still think we're deluded, sick in the head. They don't respect the simplest of requests, like using the proper pronouns for us I've seen reasons from religion to just bullheaded obstinate refusal. And I think that's sick.

We're not asking for a parade here.

Nonbinary people ...
  2. Back after a long journey

Last time I was here, it was around 2012. It's nice to know that I still remember the name of my own account. Looking back, I can see that it's been a long journey indeed. No job, no insurance, and still living with parents. Well the last part I sadly, still am. Though, I'll be moving out next spring with a friend hopefully. And now, I have a good paying job and I've experienced my first stash of Bambinos. Needless to say, I'm elated completely by it and I'm going to be acquiring my ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.