View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Drunken Musings

I wonder about things. All the time. Today I was wondering if I should go to a psychologist. Do I have issues? I don't think so, but sometimes the people around me do. My thing is, even if I do have psychological issues, I am obviously managing them. I have a pretty high quality of life and it's been pretty stable for a long time now, so what's the point? Are they just going to tell me something that will make me think less of myself? What good can come of it? Maybe I don't want to be "normal". ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Forbidden Act

All you need to know about me is that where I live being an abdl is unacceptable; so unacceptable that im not allowed to engage in any activities related towards being an abdl at all

Its been 2 (going on 3) years since i have owned or engaged in any activity related towards being an abdl and its been killing me to have to repress my urges.

Its been so long since I have engaged in any activity of an abdl that it hurts in ways only one in my position could truthfully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#567

Today my younger brother took me to see the new Steampunk Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction film, "Mortal Engines" at the cineplex here in Derry, NH.
    Yes, I really loved it.
    A lot of us Autistics are into Science Fiction and Fantasy.
    Afterwards, my little brother took me to the Walmart for more groceries.
    Oh!
    I did purchase a 42" high blow-up lighted Christmas Animal Critter, a Skunk to put out onto my front deck next to the front door.
    It only costed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.