View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I really suck at emotions, I think?

I often feel that I handle my emotions in an immature way. My wife had a friend visit this evening. This friend of my wife, used to be a friend of both of us. The past month or so, on her visits I am not welcome to join the conversation. This makes me feel rejected, jealous, lonely, and sad. I did not know how to express this to them, so I tried to get it out through my music. It was not a particularly fruitful writing session, so I struck upon the idea of going out for a walk without announcing ...
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#533

Today has been a boring day.
    Yes, I vacuumed my bedroom.
    I also washed dirty dishes.
    This evening it is no longer t-shirt weather.
    A typical Autumn evening.
    I am trying to shift into "Little Boy Mode", but I am finding it difficult to do so.
    The outside world is just so filled with rage and hate.
    The evil bad man in the White House in Washington, DC is making it worse.
    I hate adults and the adult world.
    It is so darn sick and evil. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#532

Today from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM I watched cartoons.
    I was feeling fed-up with the bad man in the White House in Washington, DC.
    As always I had my afternoon nap.
    Earlier this evening I was in a video chat with one of my friends in the Cerebral Palsy Disability Community.
    Not much else happening.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Adulting

Not that adulting is a fun thing to think about. But, what is it that you do for a living? Is it what you dreamt of? How did you find yourself in that job/profession?

I work in public safety. Iíve Been in this field for going on seven years. It only seems like yesterday when that college counselor talked to me about the course that started it all. The job, or jobs have been more than I could have dreamt of. I help people for a living.

What about you?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#531

Today I had to purchase groceries and to pay bills.
    Internally, I have been in "Little Boy Mode" the last couple of days, but I have not been able to "act it out" externally.
    Anyway, I am washing my Paw Patrol bedsheets and blankie this afternoon.
    I washed my Paw Patrol comforter blankie yesterday.
    Sigh...
    I admit disgust at the outside world the "adults" have made.
    The evil bad man in the White House in Washington, DC is making everybody ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.