View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#499

Today I have the house trailer to myself for the day.
    Except for my pet guinea pig, Ernestina, I am alone.
    I was outside, but not for very long.
    Too hot and humid.
    Internally I am experiencing kind gentle "Sissy" thoughts and feelings.
    I wish I had a soft pretty lace-trimmed "Pink Baby Dress" with "Hello Kitty" on it.
    I wish I could dress like a little girl, and "not be a man" for a while.
    But, all I can do is "daydream" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#498

At 7:00 AM this morning I was woken-up by the digging machines ripping up the pavement here in my trailer park as the first step to digging trenches to replace the communal water well and communal septic network with being connected up to the Derry, NH town water and sewer system.
    I went back to sleep until 9:00 AM and after getting cleaned up, diapered, and dressed, my younger brother took me out over to the Bank and then the Walmart for groceries.
    I purchased enough to last me until ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [blank] and Tell

No one knows about me. I haven't told anyone, but recently I've been getting the desire to tell SOMEONE. I don't know who, and I don't know why. I used to not want anybody to know but recently it's different. I want to communicate this. I want to share this. I want to explain.

I want a caregiver to my little.

I want it more than I have before, and it taunts me.

Normally I can do the work by myself, no problem, and get the "fix" without this ...
    Tags: cg/l, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.