View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Rambled Off

I was off for a few days, called on to do caretaking again, and return to discover that a friend has left the site, reasons unknown. I suppose I should not be surprised, things have been heated and he has other things to worry about.

Things here are also dicey. Tethered here by a friend who threatens self-harm every time I try to get on my way home, I sit in a chair keeping an eye on her slumber. The television shows a live feed of the destructive beauty of the Hawaiian volcano. Fitting, ...
    Tags: diary, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My New Favorite Diaper

I wasn't planning on posting this, but just had to let you all know: I have found what I believe to be the thickest, and most absorbent diaper at the lowest price. It may not work for everyone, but it definitely works for me, and I hope that someone can benefit from this. I recently ordered a pack of NorthShore Supreme diapers and I must say: These are the best diapers I have ever used!

This morning after breakfast, I put one on, and spent the morning snuggling with plushies, and ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.