View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My first full day diapered

I had some anxiety to start the day but it turned out great. As I stated in an earlier post I didnít sleep very well diapered for the first time last night, I got between three and four hours. I woke up in my tranquility wet but not super soaked so I stayed in it and did a few lil pee pees while I made my oatmeal and tea. About 30 mins after drinking a few cups of black tea I could feel poopies coming. I almost messed my diaper without pushing, it was close and if I had more time to wait I believe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My first night

Last night was my first night wearing a diaper to bed. I had a real tough time sleeping. After my first day as my new abdl self my mind was racing. I kept thinking Iím really doing this and Iím not turning back. Joy quickly turned to overwhelming anxiety about the future, I know I need to be 24/7 or I will end up purging and I know thatís not what I want to do. I will be so disappointed in myself if I find another reason to not be me.

Today is a big day, I have a social event that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.