View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Continuing my journey into incontience.

So a month back or so I posted in the incontinence forum about my final desicision on diapers See "Moving to and moving on with 24/7 wearing and using" for full intro details.

Anyway I'm just over 3 months into this transition and I have to say I've no regrets so far, in fact, even with the challenges my decision presents my everyday life I feel much better and overall happier then I ever have before.

My bladder control is non existant for day or night, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. From Headaches to Pacifiers: I have had another stressful week with more turmoil on the way!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing ok. I have been dealing with the almighty midterms and they caught me in full swing last week. That would be fine if I was able to decompress as a little afterwards, but unfortunately I didn't have time between running errands for mom this weekend and being stressed out that midterms are being spread out over three weeks. I also got a notification of a new huge assignment that is due in two weeks. My professor for that class I have been having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bring me back to life

4. Frustated with life

I'm here trying to write my resume and looking for work. (Anywhere, but here) I'm tired of being where I am. I feel ready to get uprooted and leave, but nothing is happening. I have no idea what to do. I still have a few months left on my car, but I don't want to wait anymore. I don't see a point for this sit and wait game it's bugging me. I want to travel. I want to move and see new things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I got adopted!

Wow... so this open relationship thing may just have worked out in my favor after all;

Long story short, I met this super nice mommy on everyone's favorite instant-messaging service and since I was travelling in her neck of the woods I detoured a few hours and spent a few nights with her and her live-in babygirl.

We all hit it off so well!

My last day there, we agreed; she would be my mommy and I would be her baby boy, and babygirl and I would be the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.