View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My current life

My life the past 5 months have been nothing short of rough.

Mainly because I started a second job to help pay off old debts and get my life financially back on track. My primary job isn't chopped liver - it just wasn't enough to fix things and change my life fast enough.

So for these months I've been doing:

Chocolate factory - Refining $18.80 an hour.
    Assistant Manager (Can't name the store.) - $10.00 an hour.

I've had about 3 or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting rid of some more dolls

I have had a lot of luck finding dolls at garage sales this summer and my collection has grown. This weekend mommy decided it was time to get the playroom back into shape and find a place for everything. Of course once all the shelves were full I still had quite a few dolls with no home so mommy got out some garbage bags and a broken Rubbermaid container and we started decluttering the rest. This afternoon the garbage man came and took them away. I always have mixed feelings during our cleanouts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Need advice

My daddy is really new to the AB material and he doesn't know quite what to do about how to take care of me or how to react. I could really use some advice on how I can explain and give him somewhat of an idea on how to be a daddy. I've looked through website after website and I have found a lot of things to do with sex but its not what I'm looking for. I could really use the advice of others.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. An Attempt for the first 24 hour Diapered Day - I failed!

Hi all,
    I started this little experiment (no pun intended) at 10PM last night. Where I wore diapers from that time until mid afternoon today (between 3 and 4 PM)... I intended to go 24 hours (until 10 tonight), but I had reached my maximum allotment of diapers (4 per 'little' day) and the fact that one of the diapers I tried to put on was defective - contributed to the failure to be padded 24 hours. The overall experience of being padded was liberating. You don't have to go to the bathroom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I can't believe all that has happened.

It has been over 5 years now since I decided to diaper 24/7. I don't even think about it all that much anymore, except when I have a rather big mess to clean up, it has become rather routine. Often I completely forget when I have accidents because it is just so routine. I still feel when I have to go and don't have too many night time accidents but i tend to go as soon as I have the urge without much thought. I'm honestly glad though that I can hold it when I really need to for a bit though, I thankfully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.