View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#448

Today, more cleaning performed here at home.
    (Soon to be our ex-home.)
    Just 2 more weeks before we brothers move back to Derry here in New Hampshire.
    I need 2 more plastic storage bins for the dishes in the kitchen.
    One cabinet is the good heirloom China Mom and Dad purchased in Lancaster County Pennsylvania decades ago.
    The other still full cabinet in the kitchen is the everyday china.
    I do have to purchase a roll of bubble wrap to pack the heirloom China ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Infinite Patience

The one I had the job for had a crisis, and so the other day, I was Übered over to her place and basically the guard on suicide watch. It was basically two nights of asking "Should I call the ambulance now?" every time she said "I know where the knives are" to the empty air where her soon to be ex used to sit.

I did not sleep well. The house reeks of ingrained litter box and rat cage stink. And I later had to haul a presoak load of laundry that had turned the water ...
    Tags: diary, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#447

Yes, today while out running errands, I did have a massive wet messy poop accident in my diaper.
    My brother took me home.
    I had the massive bowel accident in the Walmart as I was going through the checkout line.
    I am "Professor P. Pippy Poopy pants".
    Pardon my referring to one of the enemies of the little kids superhero, "Captain Underpants".
    Anyway, what a mess to clean up.
    Anyway, I continued with emptying out kitchen cabinets and deciding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#446

A quiet Sunday evening.
    Yes, I was brought to church this morning by one of my church friends who has an adult son with Asperger's Syndrome.
    In the afternoon I had a very long needed naptime, safe in my bed, nd comforted by Howard Hug Bear.
    Yes, downsizing and packing belongings is continuing.
    My brother emptied the 2 bookcases he is keeping and moved them to the dining area of the kitchen to be ready for moving day in a couple more weeks.
    With all the extreme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Adult Babies and The Balance

Today I’d like to briefly discuss the “A” of “AB”. For most folks, the term “adult baby” sounds like an oxymoron, and when said flat out just like that, it is. Despite what most ABs and Littles would like to believe, they are no longer physical “babies” or “children” in a biological sense. However (and a big however), they may mentally and emotionally still identify with elements of their childhood: harmless clothing and activities that make them feel like they can truly be themselves.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.