View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 5

I didn't have a night guard in last night, just the pacifier and my bottom teeth seemed to have recovered in three hours. They don't move much, but enough that I can tell when they don't hit my uppers correctly. I think i'm going to continue to use just the paci to see if i can sleep better.
    Categories
    Pacifier
  2. Today's my Birthday

Nothing too special, just having the summer off from work, and I'm doing nothing till August. Send me best wishes!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 4

Well, I woke up this morning and my ear ache lessened as bit. Paci was still in my mouth, which is, I think, a good sign that I am getting used to it. But I was drooling when I woke up as well. I guess that's a fact of life when your mouth is open slightly all night. For some reason I don't believe I get a good seal around it. Maybe tonight I will try it again without the night guard. Why is it that every time I go to my bedroom I want to put that binky in my mouth? Is it the novelty of it ...
    Categories
    Pacifier
  4. My New Pacifier

Well I'm new here and wanted to describe my journey with pacifier.

I suffer from Sleep Apnea and Bruxism and found out one day last week that a pacifier could help with teeth grinding. I showed my wife an article about it and she was okay with me getting one but wasn't sure if she wanted to see me with it. So that night I showed her a site with adult pacifiers in it and picked one out and bought it.

While it was coming I went ahead and bought a pair of night guards ...

Updated 1 Day Ago at 19:58 by JustTired

Categories
    Pacifier
  5. hello its jeffeybug

[QUOTE=jeffeybug;1528860]Iv always bean a bedwetter,gone thru kidney cancer. love life.stop to smell the roses.if ther is some thing you wont to do, just do it before its past you by.if you wont it get it,if it feals good wear it,life is to short to pass it by.rite now it is my art,photos,working lite and shadow reflection, will see.my diapers will not stop me.in fact if grown to like them,soo that is me.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.