View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 32 girl nappy wearer

Hi. Today I wet my pants in public . Everyone was looking and I couldn't help it. I need someone to put a nappy on me and tell me to be there girl. I like to be spanked over the knee and I like to wee myself in public and be changed in public so I can be shamed and everyone then knows what a baby I am. I need people to chat to as I don't have anyone who will do. I will change your nappy to. I like playing with you as I change your nappy and making you cum in your nappy to. I wont stop till you do ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Comfymax Premium Adult Diapers Review

Comfort Max Regular Adult Diaper Large is a one stop solution for all the elderly, aged individuals who find it hard to relieve themselves or have no control over urination or such find solace in such diaper pads. Two significant factors of these diapers are ADL(Acquisition Distribution Layer) and Waist Elastication.

These diaper come in different sizes in order to cater to different peopleís needs. as itís title suggest highly comfortable to use and can be worn for long hours and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Small Wins

Today, while I was away doing laundry, an envelope was slid under my door. It came from the exterminator, and stated that there were no signs of bedbug activity in my apartment.

This means I can come back to work. Work means an easier time paying bills, getting groceries, buying nice things like new diapers (I want one with foxes on it!), and generally being able to survive.

I've been fighting these bugs for months. It took this long to fix the problem, with no help ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#478

Today I walked to the Derry, NH CTV Station where I volunteer to perform post-production work on my latest TV show.
    4 miles round-trip.
    Not easy hobbling behind my quad rollator walker.
    On my way home I stopped at the Rite Aid Pharmacy to refill one of my medicines.
    I also needed to purchase more incontinence supplies.
    I also purchased a new "Baby Bottle".
    With my limited space for Adult Baby Things, I will only have this one baby bottle.
    It has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hewwows! (sorry little side coming out)

[QUOTE=FandieFolf;1535417]Hi! I'm using my fursona name cuz I'm a babyfur. Anyway, Im new to adisc and everyone seems awesome here! Im gonna be using little talk unless im serious, so stay little!! [/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.