View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. late night munchies

I have the munchies.

Insomnia plus the munchies is an annoying combination.

My usual for this is a grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich with pizza sauce. It's basically poor man's mozzarella sticks.

I meant to be asleep quite some time ago. But nope.

So, it's snack and light browsing, then nap attempt. Hopefully fewer apocalypse dreams.
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back From Con

I got back from an ageplayers convention (Capcon) a day ago. I met up with two good friends and we spent a lot of baby time both in our hotel room and in the convention itself. I spent Wednesday night until Sunday morning being diapered, changed, bottle-fed, and put in my onesie and footed sleeper. On top of that, there was a lot of playtime and cuddles.

It took me a while to get used to other adults dressed the way they were and to get into the headspace while over there, but I still ...
  3. Autism, Cerebral palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#424

It is just past half past 11) PM.
    My day was quiet.
    My younger brother took me out to the Walmart and the Rite Aid Pharmacy after taking me to the bank.
    At the rite Aid Pharmacy I purchased two 16-count DEPEND (KLEENEX HUGGIES ADULT) diaper package "on sale" for $24.00 or $12.00/each.
    Anyway, I was starting to run out of diapers as a 60 year-old incontinent Autistic adult with CP.
    I did have my daily nap today from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
    Supper for me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.