View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How do you feel putting on a diaper?

I have worn diapers all my life and I am now close to 70 years old. My first diapers were cloth of course as in those days they didn't make disposable diapers. I also had to wear rubber waterproof pants. I was 14 when I had to start wearing a diaper to bed as I was a bed wetter, but as I grew into an adult, bed wetting didn't go away and I found I was becoming incontinent during the day too. I was so relieved when I found my first adult disposable diaper. Cloth diapers are great if you can handle ...
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#405

Last night during sleep, I did have a Cerebral Palsy spasticity related "Charlie Horse" spasm in my left leg.
    Yes, It hurt like hell and "woke me up".
    It quieted down after a few minutes.
    Went back to sleep.
    Anyway, it is coming up on 11:00 PM.
    Yes, my day has been quiet.
    My younger brother took me to the Post Office, the Rite Aid Pharmacy, and the Walmart here in Salem, NH on NH Route 28.
    At the Rite Aid, I purchased a 16-count package ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#405

Last night during sleep, I did have a Cerebral Palsy spasticity related "Charlie Horse" spasm in my left leg.
    Yes, It hurt like hell and "woke me up".
    It quieted down after a few minutes.
    Went back to sleep.
    Anyway, it is coming up on 11:00 PM.
    Yes, my day has been quiet.
    My younger brother took me to the Post Office, the Rite Aid Pharmacy, and the Walmart here in Salem, NH on NH Route 28.
    At the Rite Aid, I purchased a 16-count package ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.