View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Getting More Daring with the Wearing & How I Like Layers

Hello. I've been having a long spell of "diaper mode"--at least a week now. The desire has been so strong that i've gotten more daring
    with where and how i wear my diapers. I have worn to work most days this week. Not thin diapers, but i've varied what i used, but
    always wore my big black jeans over them. I solder things together, mostly by myself, and my coworker has worn track pants all week,
    so we don't need to dress up at this place. It certainly makes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. welp i kinda want someone to try this for me

so i just made a weird diaper... pad thing with a bath towel its quite confortable better than underwear in my opinion. and its so thick and heavy not even wet so i want someone to try this
    get the thickest diaper you can get that is disposable.
    do what i did with towel and make it into a pad like thing
    and tell me how it feels please i wanna know

step 1: take bath towel any kind

step 2: do "hotdog" fold once or twice ( if needed to hamburger ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Ramble, A Breakthrough?

For me, it's not a fetish. Diapers, that is. And I am so often met with disbelief when I say this.

For me, a soft diaper is a source of comfort, a refuge at the end of the day. It is a place to come home to. It is the place to touch base at when the troubles of the day have worn me down and there are few things that can offer me comfort.

I am a little without a caregiver. I must occupy both of these roles at once when I come home at the end of the day. There are days ...

Updated 4 Hours Ago at 05:05 by OmiOMy (typos)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A good day in diapers

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyDL View Post
    I finally received my latest order from XP Medical after being out for a few months and using CVS brand. I purchased my favorite brand and a new one to try. My favorite brand so far is the Seni Quatro and Super Plus. The Quatro are thick and hold a lot which work for those days when I can just lounge around unbothered. The Super Plus work well under jeans and don't show hardly at all.

The new one is the Molicare Slip Super Plus. I thought that these were the same as the Molicare
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.