View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#421

I am feeling rather depressed.
    I am feeling isolated and alone.
    I have been stuck at home all day long today.
    I should have spent some time playing with some of my toys, I have not been able to get into the right mind-set to even let myself to play.
    I have a lot of "adult" worries that I can not ignore.
    One of them is that I have always been a social outcast.
    Mostly, other humans want nothing to do with being friends with me.
    I have ...
  2. Musing and déjà vu

I've brewed a strong carafe of cold-brew coffee. The drink will hopefully help me reset my body clock. I have the strangest feeling that I have lived this day before. The only difference is that the Last Time™ that I lived this day, I was wearing a knock off Depends disposable.

I even had the same minor headache.

The event known as Camp Nanowrimo approaches. In case you're lost, that's a branch of NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth. The goal is to write 50 thousand words ...
  3. Who is the greatest comedian of our time?

I have been trying to decide who is the greatest comedian of our time but its sooo hard with so many greats like Les Dawson,Spike Milligan,Robin Williams,Billy Connaly,Dave Allan,Ken Dodd,Tim Vine.....the list goes on.

Whats your view?
  4. Diaper dream

I had a dream where i was washing my used diposable Nappies/Diapers and hanging them on the washing line for all to see like it was a normal thing to do.Strange dream i wounder if there is a meaning to it?
    Whats your weirdest diaper dream?
  5. Do AB/DL/Sissies have a sence off humour?

I am curious to know if any AB/DL/Sissies/Incontinents have a sence of humour?
    No one posted a single joke on my blog of jokes out of 45 views,laughter after all is good for the soul. I suffer from depression so laughter is my escape even over compensating somtimes from one extreme to another.
    Uncategorized - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.