View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. Sometimes I do backslide.

I sit here, having been awake now for 24 hours. I have a sinus infection and a middle ear infection.

A few minutes ago I was hit with a familiar anxiety...almost a craving. It rang in my head: Diaper. Diaper. Diaper. I hadn't worn in a week. (Yes, bad for the sheets.) But I suddenly wanted it again. I hemmed and hawed for a while before putting one on. I climbed into bed. I gave my bladder a test shove... and almost immediately found myself wet. With a mental whine of No, I tried ...
    Tags: accidents, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oops, part 3, and Catching Up

I spent time with a friend recently. It was an overnight stay, and I got a chance to visit the cats too.

SPEAKING OF, UPDATE: MY cat has been found! Yay!

Anyway, overnight stay with the friend. I packed PJs and outfits and a comb and all kinds of things and

I forgot to pack a diaper.

I looked at my bag nervously. I would be fine, right?

During the stay, I saw a stash of Poise pads in plain view. I was too chicken to ask ...
    Tags: bedwetter, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oops, part 2

Last night I dozed off faster than planned. I was exhausted and had no time to really think about what else was going on. I'd dropped my phone on my face three times and had decided to go to sleep before I did it a fourth time.

Did you notice what I forgot? Because at the time, I didn't.

So, uh, yeah, I wet the bed a second night in a row.

Tonight I've made a point of getting into my night diaper right away, so that when it's time to go to bed I don't ...
    Tags: bedwetting, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oops

Last night was SIDF.

I didn't SIDF.

I should have SIDF'd.

I woke up this morning in a confusion. I was in the bathtub, I thought. Or I was in the bed. I wasn't sure. I was dizzy. I kept spinning around. There were lights. They spun around, too. I grabbed at the grab bars to keep from falling. The room kept spinning.

And I started wetting myself. I tried so hard not to that it felt like there was resistance. Wait...resistance?
    Tags: bedwetting, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Insomnia IDF.

For several hours, I have been annoyed by one part of my body:

My bladder.

It tingles, it buzzes, and it fills so quickly. But the messed up thing is there's a… not a numbness, but a nagging sort of hypersensitivity in it that makes it hard to tell if I really am this close to having an accident, or if I can safely wait it out until the feeling passes. Sometimes it can wait, but sometimes I have a near disaster on my hands—like yesterday at work, when my nerves almost ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.