View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. Insomnia IDF.

For several hours, I have been annoyed by one part of my body:

My bladder.

It tingles, it buzzes, and it fills so quickly. But the messed up thing is there's a… not a numbness, but a nagging sort of hypersensitivity in it that makes it hard to tell if I really am this close to having an accident, or if I can safely wait it out until the feeling passes. Sometimes it can wait, but sometimes I have a near disaster on my hands—like yesterday at work, when my nerves almost ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nervous: My Jerk Boss and My Other Problem

My new job is at a warehouse. The work involves a lot of lifting and throwing and shoving. I've been trained in three methods by four people. Which brings me to my problem.

My boss's boss is a real ball-buster. He decided to RE-re-train me, using methods that gave me an asthma attack. He also refuses to use my name, insisting on calling me "girl" instead. In addition to misgendering me, he yells about the most ridiculous things — like keeping the linen off of the floor using ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A fitful sleep: Paralysis and accident

Last night I slept badly. I had a dream that started off as the bathroom dream—and ye gods, I had to pee badly. But when I found the bathroom, suddenly there was this horrible beast. It was half animal, half bug… and it was chasing me.

At this point in the dream I knew I couldn't have been awake, and suddenly I was aware of both the dream and my body.

And I couldn't move any part of my body.

The beast continued to chase me. I hid under a stall. My body ...
  4. Labor Day Snooze

Slept all day. Kinda needed it.

We did nothing for the holiday weekend. The most interesting thing to happen was that I had lobster ravioli, celebrating a new development:

I got a job.

I've held off announcing it because I didn't want to jinx it.

I work in a warehouse now, making just short of full time. It's a vast improvement over my old job. It's harder than my old job, but I like it better.

… it's late. I should sleep. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The scare of wanting to share.

I'm home from the doctor, recovering from a headache and the weird aftertaste of propofol. I've taken my melatonin and am safely in the dark waiting for slumber to take me. For four hours — good hours — I was on the phone with one of me very best friends. She's one of the people I would trust with anything up to and including my life.

It's funny though. We've never met in person but we basically know everything about each other.

Well, almost.

I haven't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.