View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. [blank] and Tell

No one knows about me. I haven't told anyone, but recently I've been getting the desire to tell SOMEONE. I don't know who, and I don't know why. I used to not want anybody to know but recently it's different. I want to communicate this. I want to share this. I want to explain.

I want a caregiver to my little.

I want it more than I have before, and it taunts me.

Normally I can do the work by myself, no problem, and get the "fix" without this ...
    Tags: cg/l, diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lucky

Today I did work for a buddy.

Nothing much, just clearing debris in prep for the carpet steamers.

It turned out he was getting a new TV and needed to offload the old one.

He gave me the TV!

So I have a big screen now.
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thinking about diving into the dating pool again…

I have a splitting cluster headache and can't feel part of my right hand, so if I make typing mistakes, that's why.

So, check this out:

There's a guy. I would run into him at the bus stop coming home from work. He works at the Friday's across the highway from where I used to work. And he…is sprung over me. Like, completely bonkers. In fact, he has admitted it. He's even said he likes the fact that I've put on a little weight. And he likes the fact that I've got a, uh, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Witchy thoughts

For once I'm not sick on a Sabbat (the witch equivalent of a high holy day). But I am broke and poor. Lammas is a harvest holiday, the first of three (the next being the Autumn Equinox and the next being Samhain/Halloween). Yeah, we like to party. I like to make a specific kind of bread on this day: lavender-sage bread.

I don't often do involved things on this day, because I don't know a lot of witches in meatspace. I just do quiet observances. But these are just as good as a giant ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Adjustment, or Temperance

Yes, that is the name of a tarot card that I used for the name of this entry.

Today was another day of errands. It was a Monday, however, so things were bound to go wrong somewhere: my reusable grocerybag went missing, and along with it, a goodly sized handful of bus tickets. As a result, I had to spend a good amount of the money that I made freelancing on replacing the tickets.

Beaten down by the cleaning that I did on Sunday, I decided that refilling my painkiller ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.