View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. Rambled Off

I was off for a few days, called on to do caretaking again, and return to discover that a friend has left the site, reasons unknown. I suppose I should not be surprised, things have been heated and he has other things to worry about.

Things here are also dicey. Tethered here by a friend who threatens self-harm every time I try to get on my way home, I sit in a chair keeping an eye on her slumber. The television shows a live feed of the destructive beauty of the Hawaiian volcano. Fitting, ...
    Tags: diary, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Infinite Patience

The one I had the job for had a crisis, and so the other day, I was Übered over to her place and basically the guard on suicide watch. It was basically two nights of asking "Should I call the ambulance now?" every time she said "I know where the knives are" to the empty air where her soon to be ex used to sit.

I did not sleep well. The house reeks of ingrained litter box and rat cage stink. And I later had to haul a presoak load of laundry that had turned the water ...
    Tags: diary, ramble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Ramble: Health, Spirituality, Gender…

I put myself in my usual 7-o'clock mode immediately after the time turned over, ignoring the pile of laundry that requires folding. Right now, its purpose is to add to the delicious smell in the apartment. I'm enjoying the fresh scent in the apartment to a ridiculous degree. Last week the ambient smell was litter box (not clean) and rat cage (not clean).

The least expected problem was a burny rash, unknown in origin but cured with a single night of sleeping with Desitin on it. I don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. That was… a task.

Seven days in that house, with a woman who didn't want to try to take care of herself. In a house with animal smells that robbed me of appetite so thoroughly that only near syncope episodes brought on by low blood sugar reminded me to eat. Pushy requests and a disastrous trip to the mall where I had to explain how bank holds work on debit cards when the card is run on credit.

Actively ignoring my designated lights out time. Several times I tried to go to sleep and suddenly she was ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tomorrow, the start of a test.

Tomorrow I start the test run of being a live in caretaker for a friend of mine. She's my age, but literally cannot fend for herself. Can't cook, can't clean, can't manage her own medication, can barely manage to get through six hours alone. If I hadn't taken the gig she would have had to attempt to be on her own for a whole week, she's got no survival skills. Her man has been more caretaker than husband, and this is crashing and burning.

So I have to go in and make sure she stays ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.