View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. Fridyah: Progress and ramblings.

A friend has a theory about my computer and has offered to look at it for free. There's no way I'm turning that down. In the meantime, I'm working on a fourteen year old HP running Windows XP using Office 2003. Its size is something I'm having difficulty with. Too small. I'm reaching too far on the keys. But I can get some writing done to transfer over, at least.

A follow up with my doctor confirmed yet another kidney infection—spread from the bladder, apparently largely asymptomatic. ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nope, no idea.

I decided to tell my doctor about my bladder issues—the frequency, the urges, the weird CONSTRICTED sensation, the accidents. And—

We've found nothing. Absolutely nothing.

We agree that there's a situation, but we can't find the cause. Our best guess is a medical interaction made the existing problem worse.

So I'm supposed to just keep up what I'm doing and report back if anything else goes fucky.

I'm due back in June.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zero Dark Rambles: Trouble

I'm currently very much wet. At least I won't have laundry — I'm in my last disposable.

My computer died and I panicked. When I panic my control slips. I've had a few accidents thanks to that.

The one good thing about that is wetting makes me feel better. So I let it happen this time.

I'm still kind of freaking out. I can't do job applications, and years of my original writing is on there. And I can't afford to replace it.

So yeah. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Zero Dark Rambles: Wired

I slept until four yesterday — in my defense I went to bed at six AM — and I am WIRED.

I used some of that energy to catch up with my writing — I am behind. Again, my own fault, I had an unusually social meatspace week.

I've spent much of the work suspension studying old occult texts and learning two different tarot systems. I love systems. Which is funny because the organized chaos of my place would say otherwise. But everywhere I did something, I can find instantly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Zero Dark Rambles: Whee writing

yes I should be sleeping.

I pounded 650 words in a half hour, until my meds kicked in. The story sings, and is easily restarted on the pull of a card.

But I have errands to run in the morning, and sleep has to happen. This time, it might.

I'll probably make myself some silly motivational poster for the project.

...I can barely keep my eyes open, but I'm excited. I'm officially very glad my last reading for myself basically translated ...
    Tags: diary, writing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.