View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ramblings and thoughts on life, living, situations and the puzzle that is my love and fascination/need of a nice diaper to keep me comforted and dry.

1. Small Wins

Today, while I was away doing laundry, an envelope was slid under my door. It came from the exterminator, and stated that there were no signs of bedbug activity in my apartment.

This means I can come back to work. Work means an easier time paying bills, getting groceries, buying nice things like new diapers (I want one with foxes on it!), and generally being able to survive.

I've been fighting these bugs for months. It took this long to fix the problem, with no help ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. We're not sick. Just different.

An old friend, one who isn't in the site anymore, used to say that I bring up my identity as nonbinary quite a bit. He was right. I do this because people still don't get it. There are people who still think we're deluded, sick in the head. They don't respect the simplest of requests, like using the proper pronouns for us —I've seen reasons from religion to just bullheaded obstinate refusal. And I think that's sick.

We're not asking for a parade here.

Nonbinary people ...
  3. Preparation

I'm hungry. I can't eat.

Lemme explain.

I'm prepping for an upper endoscopy, so I have to have an empty stomach. Nothing that requires digestion allowed. Only clear fluids, so no cream in my coffee either (boo, hiss), and nothing red (they're very specific about that part). The fast portion started early Thursday and one all I've had is an orange soda.… for some reason orange is fine but red is out.

The extended cycle I had to deal with left me with what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Splendid night.

As I lay here, reflecting on my night and finally padded, I think on the splendid night I have had: hooking back up with friends who have been waiting for me to get my computer fixed, to marathon our favorite shows over rabb.it and talk about them. There were snacks and drinks.

And my body finally decided to cut me a break and let me pad up.

I am quietly elated.

I'm up late, but I don't mind. I'll sleep well enough.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Missing it this time.

I'm missing the first SIDF in a while because of that cursed Flo. Cramps threaten to double me over even through a tramadol. I want to believe it's almost over but it's been a month of this.

Next week I see my regular doctor and a gastroenterologist. The regular doctor is concerned about my blood sugar numbers (they are high) and the gastroenterologist is concerned about my liver enzyme count (it is extremely high). I'm also getting knocked out for an endoscopy.

I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.