View RSS Feed

caitianx

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#448

Today, more cleaning performed here at home.
    (Soon to be our ex-home.)
    Just 2 more weeks before we brothers move back to Derry here in New Hampshire.
    I need 2 more plastic storage bins for the dishes in the kitchen.
    One cabinet is the good heirloom China Mom and Dad purchased in Lancaster County Pennsylvania decades ago.
    The other still full cabinet in the kitchen is the everyday china.
    I do have to purchase a roll of bubble wrap to pack the heirloom China ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#447

Yes, today while out running errands, I did have a massive wet messy poop accident in my diaper.
    My brother took me home.
    I had the massive bowel accident in the Walmart as I was going through the checkout line.
    I am "Professor P. Pippy Poopy pants".
    Pardon my referring to one of the enemies of the little kids superhero, "Captain Underpants".
    Anyway, what a mess to clean up.
    Anyway, I continued with emptying out kitchen cabinets and deciding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#446

A quiet Sunday evening.
    Yes, I was brought to church this morning by one of my church friends who has an adult son with Asperger's Syndrome.
    In the afternoon I had a very long needed naptime, safe in my bed, nd comforted by Howard Hug Bear.
    Yes, downsizing and packing belongings is continuing.
    My brother emptied the 2 bookcases he is keeping and moved them to the dining area of the kitchen to be ready for moving day in a couple more weeks.
    With all the extreme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#445

Just writing this weblog entry via my cell phone.
    My brother and I have heaved out a massive amount of junk we no longer need and have no room for in our new place in Derry, NH where we are moving back to after living here in Salem, NH for 52 years.
    The rest of the junk, which is now all in the garage, and outside next to the driveway will get hauled-away by the one man moving company recommended by my brother's realtor he bought the house trailer from, and who sold our house for a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#444

I apologize for being quiet for a couple of weeks.
    I have been busy with preparing to move to the new place my younger brother purchased.
    Yes, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house trailer in Derry, NH.
    We brothers have heaved out and thrown away a massive quantity of "junk" we do not need, and do not have room for in a smaller house trailer of only 800 square feet of floor space.
    Yes, I have been taking time for necessary "Adult Baby time Regression", to cope ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 91 123451121314151 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.