Thread: Back in diapers!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Default Back in diapers!

After a year on hiatus, I finally put myself back into diapers. I recently bought a re-usable slim-style large-sized absorbent cloth diaper with Thomas the Tank Engine (so cute!!!!) in it from an eBay user named AngelsBest223. I'm wearing the diaper right now and I'm feeling really happy and comfortable with that diaper. I haven't gone in it yet because I just washed it for the second time, following laundry instructions that came with the diaper. However, I will eventually use that diaper. It's much like a disposable diaper, except I can re-use it over and over again as long as I keep washing it, saving more money than ever. For those of you who don't know who AngelsBest223 is, she sells re-usable cloth diapers in various designs online on eBay. I hope to buy more of those diapers from her soon.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by FievelFulgoreAB93 View Post
    After a year on hiatus, I finally put myself back into diapers. I recently bought a re-usable slim-style large-sized absorbent cloth diaper with Thomas the Tank Engine (so cute!!!!) in it from an eBay user named AngelsBest223. I'm wearing the diaper right now and I'm feeling really happy and comfortable with that diaper. I haven't gone in it yet because I just washed it for the second time, following laundry instructions that came with the diaper. However, I will eventually use that diaper. It's much like a disposable diaper, except I can re-use it over and over again as long as I keep washing it, saving more money than ever. For those of you who don't know who AngelsBest223 is, she sells re-usable cloth diapers in various designs online on eBay. I hope to buy more of those diapers from her soon.
    Well, congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the dark side of cloth diapers, which is wear I reside. Welcome back, by the way. I remember you, and it's nice to see you back. Hey, enjoy your diaper. It's wear the fun starts. (get it...wear/where....)

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It's wear the fun starts.
    He, I saw what you did there

Enjoy your diaper and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the dark side of cloth diapers, which is wear I reside. Welcome back, by the way. I remember you, and it's nice to see you back. Hey, enjoy your diaper. It's wear the fun starts. (get it...wear/where....)
    Nice,

I love double entendre's...Double entendre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B