YouTube Trend

Sissyboy2807

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
The new trend with YouTube now is secretly wearing a diaper kind of like a pull-up style boring diaper in front of your spouse and get their reaction.
It's even worse with the trends of babying their kids for reactions. Babying for a day. It's just weird. Years ago the trend was to wear a diaper in public but it was more of just a flaunt. They were more prank videos.

I'm not sure how I feel about these videos. The kid one are especially weird. I know it gets them views and stuff but for me when my dad threatened me with diapers it was more traumatic. I know things have changed since but it creates weird messages. I wouldn't want my child to be exposed in that kind of manner. What are your thoughts.

I also saw the video on YouTube for the diapers where theses guys were getting a fantasy of these hot nurses changing their diaper. But then it wasn't of a hot nurse at the end. Weird messaging

• Sad
Reactions: ElPulpo
Youtube is cancer. Fake eye buldging gasp face click bait get rich quick garbage. Avoid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, Nowididit, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Let kids be kids and grow up at their own pace. Definitely against forcing your adult kinks onto a child. That's just abusive.

Reactions: jcwilliams343, medfet878 and ElPulpo
pierrelebleu said:
Let kids be kids and grow up at their own pace. Definitely against forcing your adult kinks onto a child. That's just abusive.
yeah i agree, their making it seem like they are all having a good time and its just jokes and such. Which it can be but not always. Especially just doing it for the views.

Back