Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Just had my first case of a full level leak.. it kinda sucks that it’s just a pad swen into an “underwear” type frabric. It’s very stretchy however. But it doesn’t hide odor ether.

I've never gotten any personally, Goodnites serve any purpose I'd consider them for but with much cuter designs.

From what I've seen though, Depends are kind of a meme in the ABDL community and are pretty much viewed as the absolute worst diaper to ever diaper.

I understand why now. I’m getting some actual diapers today though

Thelittlestbaby said:
I understand why now. I’m getting some actual diapers today though
Goodnites and depends are made by Kimberly clark. How could two diapers made by the same company be so wildly different in quality? ?

I absolutely hate depends, they leak like crazy. (They leak more than i do)
I absolutely love goodnites, and have been a fan ever since i moved to amerika!

I totally recommend goodnites, or dc amor if you can find them.

And remember, "the only thing stronger than us, is pretty much anything else... it really just depends."

Reactions: Rakvirsza
Anything found in a pharmacy type store is a no go for me. I buy abena level 4 maximum absorbancy diapers on Amazon. 12 count for $20 or 36 count for $60 (large). Even cheaper with monthly subscription instead of the "one" time payment. Also free shipping of you have prime. They always show up pretty quick. Even during the busy holiday months they arive early for me.

There's only one thing you can depend on with Depend diapers.

YOU CAN'T

Reactions: Janiseguchi and TheDiaperdStoner
Ah Depends. The one brand of diapers most starting ABDL's start out with. Unless you have a friend who has the good shit.

I've tried both the diapers and the pull ups. Both always seemed to leak on me. They definitely can't contain much. I've had a lot of bad experiences with them. And so has my old bed where I used to live.

If you can afford to and are able to go for the better brands.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
I have tried Always discreet diapers, and they are much better. I still like me dc amor and rearz and goodnites betteer, but the always discreet are a good backup

Reactions: Scott729
The issue is that always discreet, depends, and the like is that they're intended for light bladder leakage and for this they work great, such as a few drips here and there or a short spurt when coughing, laughing, etc... they're pullups, not diapers. Also, goodnites are intended for a child-sized bladder, so adults can get leaks due to having a larger bladder. If you do try some of the actual diapers, I'm sure you'll prefer them greatly.

SwedishAMAZING said:
I have tried Always discreet diapers, and they are much better.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I really dislike the half-length padding of most pull-ups, but versus so many other "drug store diapers," the Always Discreet manage to be ok. I mostly wear cloth diapers, but always have some "backup" disposables. Occasionally, I'll run out of the ABDL sort, and will have to pick some up from the store. When that happens, I usually just grab the Always Discreet. Yes, the "for girls" factor has some appeal as well, but mostly it's the "not utterly horrible" factor that wins. :)

Depend for Men line of pull ups - Completely fine for casual wearing, the real fit are really comfy. Always discreet are better, I wish they made a more masculine version of those to be honest.

Depend brand actual tabbed/taped diapers - HORRIBLE

Last edited:
Overpriced for what they are and what they don't do.
Moneymakers for pharmacies. I honestly think that they shouldn't even be called diapers by today's standards, considering what modern diapers are capable of. They should be categorized as liners instead.
At least they look like a diaper lol

I use them daily for my FI, and they do the job well.

Had anyone else tried the depends night defense? They are a little better then the regular depends. Bigger pad, a little more asorbancy.

"Depend. The only thing stronger than us is--"

"...everything." 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: AJFan2020, eastcoastdl, SwedishAMAZING and 1 other person
I never used Depends, but with what I read about itt in last 17 years, I’ll never use it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The green Depend fitted briefs from the late 1980’s to about year 2000 were great , especially the overnights . After about year 2000, I think they had started to decline , which is sad .

• Thinking
Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Back