Your teenage years

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWetOne said:
Even after my Mum stopped making me wear nappies after the age of 13, when I started having dry nights and was mostly totally dry during the day, my Grandmother (my Mum's Mum) kept me in nappies during my teenage years, until I was about 18 in fact, and it wasn't only at night.

Of course she knew all about the fact that I was very prone to wetting myself both day and night; she knew that I took after my Mum in that respect, and whenever I stayed with her I was put in a nappy 24/7 until I was about 12, and she insisted on me wearing a nappy at night until I was about 18. This was despite the fact that I was dry day and night by the age of 15. My Mum never said anything to her about this; she said to me that as it was my Gran's house, I had to respect her wishes and do as she asked. It was during a discussion about it that Mum admitted to me that she herself still had bedwetting problems, and that out of respect to Gran, she also wore nappies when we stayed with her.

And as I said, Gran also made me wear a nappy during the day, if we were going out anywhere where there might have been a problem with me getting to a toilet quickly if necessary. In fact until I was about 10, she had me in nappies 24/7 the entire time I stayed with her (usually during school holidays at Christmas, Easter, and summer) even if we weren't going out. I didn't bother trying to hold my wee; I just did it in my nappy whenever the need arose, knowing that when Gran checked and found that I was wet, she would just change me and let me go back to what I was doing. I am sure that this is what eventually led to me becoming a DL later in life, though of course I didn't understand it back then.
Your story and experience is so like mine.
I was a chronic bedwetter into late teens but had a hard time of it at home as my dad was very strict and heavy handed at times.
I hated home life but being at grandmas was
so different. She loved me unconditionally,
totally understood I had a problem and was so caring and loving. Whenever I stayed there I was always nappied in extra large Terry nappies at night without any fuss or embarrassment.
She made shaped ones to fit me better and also made me wear Terry towelling trainer pants and plastic pants in the day time of we were going out. I felt so loved and so relaxed about this at grandmas and loved staying there. Like you I continue to wear - and wet - every night and I am now 60. My formative years with grandma helped me accept the fact I have continence issues and I just loved the way she helped me deal with it back in my childhood and teens.

Reactions: Lyric and sissybaby34
Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter back then in my teen years , wore diapers back then for necessity nightly till i was 16 or 17 , wore them also for many overnight trips / camps , being diapered though puberty didn't really help but rather i would say contribute significantly to me being a diaper lover now . I blame it on the teen raging hormones lol , imagine going though puberty and being in diapers at night and morning if you get what i mean lol .
I wasn’t a bed wetter, but I was put back into nappies as a punishment when I was a child.

Going through puberty wearing nappies and baby knickers to bed causes certain associations, I know.

Having my nappy changed in the morning and being scolded for making a little sticky mess in it was highly embarrassing.

Reactions: Lyric
treehopper said:
so you were masturbating all the time in diapers ?
ermmmm... kinda , my first wet dream was in a diaper and my first orgasm was also in diapers , i guess that was what really triggered my sexual preference as well

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyric
Lyric said:
Pretty sure most of us who had to wear diapers to bed during our teenage years masturbated in our diapers. Playing with yourself at night in the privacy of you bedroom is the most common location to indulge, so if you happen to be wearing diapers and rubber pants at the time, it just happens.
Yep i definitely agree , being a teen back then with the raging hormones and alone at night with diapers down there it really sort of happens

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Ali123 said:
I wasn’t a bed wetter, but I was put back into nappies as a punishment when I was a child.

Going through puberty wearing nappies and baby knickers to bed causes certain associations, I know.

Having my nappy changed in the morning and being scolded for making a little sticky mess in it was highly embarrassing.
I wasn't really diaper punished but i was always compared to peers not being in diapers and the constant reminder of my age and why am i still in diapers etc was embarrassing and humiliating . I usually change my own diaper but on rare occasion my mom would help , im fairly discreet when masturbating so she probably knows but didnt say anything after all moms do know everything.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyric
Sgdlboy said:
Yep i definitely agree , being a teen back then with the raging hormones and alone at night with diapers down there it really sort of happens
it happens in boxers too.

LittleAndAlone said:
How much do you always wish you had said diaper?
I hated the fact that I was a bedwetter and needed to wear diapers or pullups. I chose the pullups since I could put it on myself and I didn't want everyone to hear it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Ali123 said:

I was lucky in that my mother never scolded me when she noticed my sticky stuff on my diapers and pee-pee in the morning when she helped me take my diapers off. She eventually told me everyone plays with themselves, boy and girls, that it's a natural and normal part of our sexual development.

Lyric said:
I was lucky in that my mother never scolded me when she noticed my sticky stuff on my diapers and pee-pee in the morning when she helped me take my diapers off. She eventually told me everyone plays with themselves, boy and girls, that it's a natural and normal part of our sexual development.
You were lucky, I think.

My mother made me feel ashamed of being in nappies, and particularly of making a sticky mess in them.

As I grew up I always felt embarrassed when I came, especially if it was in a nappy or knickers.

Reactions: ianwee and Lyric
Ali123 said:
You were lucky, I think.

My mother made me feel ashamed of being in nappies, and particularly of making a sticky mess in them.

As I grew up I always felt embarrassed when I came, especially if it was in a nappy or knickers.
Did you come in your knickers often ?

Babybear2006 said:
I hated the fact that I was a bedwetter and needed to wear diapers or pullups. I chose the pullups since I could put it on myself and I didn't want everyone to hear it.
I felt exactly the same way. I was worried other boys would find out.

kylemidwest said:
Did your grandmother ever recommend you wearing a diaper to bed in your teenage years?
My memory for things like that isn't good. To the best of my memory, though, that never happened. I don't remember there being any diapers in the house. I will ask my next younger brother if he remembers that happening.

Last edited:
treehopper said:
Did you come in your knickers often?
Assuming that you are referring to trousers, I never came in them. After I found out that masturbation will result in ejaculation when I was 9 years old, I regularly came in my tighty-whities worn inside my pajamas. I was sleeping in the upper bunk, and my next younger brother in the lower bunk never complained. Daddy did complain once about the rocking of the bed. Mommy did the wash but never complained about the semen on my tighty-whities. I didn't feel embarrassed about what I was doing. I had wet dreams on occasion but didn't think much of them. I don't remember being put in diapers for overnight or longer trips to my grandparents' houses or for diaper punishment. My parents didn't compare me to my peers.

Last edited:
treehopper said:
Did you come in your knickers often ?
I’ll pm you. I’m not sure everyone will want to hearing about this.

Ali123 said:
I’ll pm you. I’m not sure everyone will want to hearing about this.
don't be too sure about that ;)

Lyric said:
…..Wetting and ejaculating go hand in hand.
Alright Lyric, was the innuendo in this statement accidental or intended?

Reactions: Lyric
SeniorMan said:
Assuming that you are referring to trousers, I never came in them. After I found out that masturbation will result in ejaculation when I was 9 years old, I regularly came in my tighty-whities worn inside my pajamas. I was sleeping in the upper bunk, and my next younger brother in the lower bunk never complained. Daddy did complain once about the rocking of the bed. Mommy did the wash but never complained about the semen on my tighty-whities. I didn't feel embarrassed about what I was doing. I had wet dreams on occasion but didn't think much of them. I don't remember being put in diapers for overnight or longer trips to my grandparents' houses or for diaper punishment. My parents didn't compare me to my peers.
So cumming in your underwear was the standard way to do it ?

Reactions: Lillogan18
I wore Goodnites to bed until I was 11 or 12, but by then my interest in diapers had begun.
I tried a few things in secret as a teen like layers of underwear as an improvised diaper. I first bought a pack of Goodnites myself when I was 17 but it was kind of a one-off. I didn't start anything in earnest until I was in college.

Last edited:
SecretBabyBoy said:
My teenage years were rough because I (like many others) had to sneak or steal my diapers. I hated being so dishonest but no one ever found out! 🤫🙈
Same, but I got caught many times. It reeeeeaaallllyy sucked. Both of my parents are Mormons, so they were particularly harsh and made me go talk to the bishop every time, and I wasn't allowed to administer, bless, or prepare the sacrament several times. They all thought that it was for *uncomfortable ahem* masturbation. No, it was because I'm autistic and wanted them for sensory and mental reasons as it helped me deal with some past trauma that I refuse to go into... Each time they found out, they also tossed my room and got rid of everything. One time, they made it so that I couldn't get out of my room by installing a lock on my door with the lock facing away from my room. They removed my door when I figured out how to pick the lock so that I could get out to use the restroom or to get water.

They were kind if abusive...

Apologies for the brief rant.

Anyway, I stole a lot of diapers, and they didn't catch a hint until I was 12, when I stole some Depends that I found in my step mothers' mother's house. They realized that something was up. I felt terrible about the diaper stealing, but it was to satisfy a want and, again, that comfort thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
treehopper said:
So, Cumming in your underwear was the standard way to do it?
As I remember, there were no diapers in the house. Because this is a key factor, I will ask my next younger brother when he calls me about the presence of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back