Your Dream Girl/Sissy Self

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'd thought it'd be interesting to share our basic info on our girl/sissy personas.

I'll start. 😊

Name: Katrina

Size: 3 ft 10 inches- very short for her age 😆

Hair Style: Very, very long- touches the ground.

Hair Color: Bright, Light Blonde

Personality: Sweet, Caring, Supportive, Lady-Like, Adorable

Other Info: Enjoys dressing in cutesy, vintage clothing- normally gowns or puff sleeve dresses. Despite being lady-like and young, she's mature for her age and understands the hardships others go through and ties helping others. Easy to get along and make friends. Will never turn back on anybody or hurt them.

So, let's hear about your own personas. 😀 Can't wait to read what ya'll have!

Reactions: Phoebe, Weatheronthe8s, ShyBoo81 and 3 others
I've never thought it through that far....hmmmm

Well...first thoughts:
I would be born as I am, a boy and forced to wear a diaper for any number of reasons.
But due to my crying, excessively bulky diaper or simply that my caretakers (S.O.) laziness for planning a diaper change would be the reasoning behind the forced to wear a dress.
Because we need to go to the store I would be forced to be more girly with hair bands, ribbons lipstick...etc to not embarrass the SO in public.

I think an age of 13 would be good. I just became a teenager and looking forward to be a grown up, get a drivers license and gaining my independence.

Generally a very sweet boy who loves to laugh and play but given dolls and other girl things to do.
Who loves adventure and discovering.

I would prefer to be called Annalise but I've not shared this with anyone. It was a name I just came up with for this site. My wife has called me baby Joyce occasionally when in my diaper and dressed in female cloths.

Of course most all of this would work for me right now!!! LOL

Reactions: Angelapinks, JUSTONEBABY and GoodniteLover219
This topic intrigues me. I'm not yet sure, but I do like roleplaying, so I might post later. I dunno.

Reactions: SecrertSissy and GoodniteLover219
I hadn't really thought of this either! I've actually kind of always been partial to the name "Katy" or "Amy" (as in Amy Pond....)

• Wow
Reactions: PonderStibbons and GoodniteLover219
hodori779 said:
I hadn't really thought of this either! I've actually kind of always been partial to the name "Katy" or "Amy" (as in Amy Pond....)

That's adorable! 😊 Amy's a cute name!

Reactions: hodori779
My name is Phoebe and I'm five years old. I'm a bit small for my age. I love dressing up in pretty dresses, and I love how short they are so they show off my chubby thighs. I wear a diaper underneath my dress with a lovely big crinoline. When I'm not wearing a dress, I'm wearing very short shorts or shortalls that show off my plump thighs and slightly unsturdy legs. I also love my ankle-length ruffled socks and my patent leather Mary Janes. I also wear saddle shoes because I love that little schoolgirl look.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and JUSTONEBABY
You look absolutely adorable I bet. I’m an AB with a thing for frills n pink even tho I’m a boy toddler to baby 🎀

GoodniteLover219 said:
I'd thought it'd be interesting to share our basic info on our girl/sissy personas.

I'll start. 😊

Name: Katrina

Size: 3 ft 10 inches- very short for her age 😆

Hair Style: Very, very long- touches the ground.

Hair Color: Bright, Light Blonde

Personality: Sweet, Caring, Supportive, Lady-Like, Adorable

Other Info: Enjoys dressing in cutesy, vintage clothing- normally gowns or puff sleeve dresses. Despite being lady-like and young, she's mature for her age and understands the hardships others go through and ties helping others. Easy to get along and make friends. Will never turn back on anybody or hurt them.

So, let's hear about your own personas. 😀 Can't wait to read what ya'll have!
Love everything about your persona especially no back turning or hurting others ❤️

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Name: Molly

Hair: blond with pigtails

personality: Sweet, babish,

i roleplay a little girl still in diapers, i go for aged 4 so i am able to walk and talk (babish) as i was never comfortable with making baby sounds but love playing with toys.

other: love all things frilly, Socks, Dresses, diaper covers.

Reactions: sissybaby34, JUSTONEBABY and GoodniteLover219
I’m a trans girl, but sadly, I am not near the girl I want to be even irl yet, so I will go.

Name: Jackie
Height: 4 ft
Weight: 45 lbs
Hair Style: Down to my shoulder blades
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Greenish bluish something (I struggle to tell my exact eye color)
Personality: Sweet, caring, kind, gentle, loving, sensitive, hates the thought of hurting anyone or anything
Other Info: Sleeps with a teddy bear. Mature in some areas, very childish in others. Is autistic and has ADHD. Her family accepts her for who she is. Is stereotypically considered different than most other kids for her interests and needs.

Basically, I would love to actually have all of this one day, except of course the age, height, and weight, which are not really possible. I actually included some parts here about me. I like being on the skinnier side though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, JUSTONEBABY and ShyBoo81
hodori779 said:
Come along Pond. Lol

Weatheronthe8s said:
I’m a trans girl, but sadly, I am not near the girl I want to be even irl yet, so I will go.

Name: Jackie
Height: 4 ft
Weight: 45 lbs
Hair Style: Down to my shoulder blades
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Greenish bluish something (I struggle to tell my exact eye color)
Personality: Sweet, caring, kind, gentle, loving, sensitive, hates the thought of hurting anyone or anything
Other Info: Sleeps with a teddy bear. Mature in some areas, very childish in others. Is autistic and has ADHD. Her family accepts her for who she is. Is stereotypically considered different than most other kids for her interests and needs.

Basically, I would love to actually have all of this one day, except of course the age, height, and weight, which are not really possible. I actually included some parts here about me. I like being on the skinnier side though.
Best wishes on your journey, Jackie ☺️

I don't have a sissy persona, but I sometimes like to imagine what I'd be like as a girl. So here it goes.

Name: Brandy

Age: 18 (I wanna keep my driver's license so this is as young as I'll go lol 😆)

Size: 5 ft 4 in, 100 lbs

Hairstyle: Straight hair, below shoulder length, with bangs and twin tails

Hair and eye color: black

Ethnicity: any east Asian country (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc)

Clothing: I personally love Japanese kawaii fashion and would totally rock it day to day (albeit more toned down) in pastel and neutral colors. Clothing includes a skirt, shorts, shirt, hoodie, thigh highs, dresses, etc.

Other info: I would still keep the same personality and hobbies regardless of gender. I just wanna be a girl so I can look way more cute than what's possible as a guy.

Back