Your black Friday purchase

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm a DL not ab so I only purchased diapers.
From in control
Case Black premium nights
1 Black Protective briefs (Training pants)
From rearz
Bag Mermaid tales
Bag Princess pink
Bag Alpaca
Bag Critter caboose
I hope I don't buy no more. A couple weeks ago I purchased a 100 plus other diapers.
What have you bought?

Reactions: Diaperon and Seasonedcitizen
1700867740135.png

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, diaperdude and Seasonedcitizen
Too much to list..

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
1 case of Adventure Puffs from Kit Initiative
1 case of PeekABU, plus a 30-pack of PowerUp boosters
1 case of Daydreamer, 1 case of Mega Dinosaur, and 1 case of Mega Barnyard from Rearz
Plus other unrelated purchases

I used FSA / HSA money for much of it and both Kit Initiative and ABU will provide "sanitized" general description invoices to use for receipt purposes. Rearz declined that request so I get to turn in their default invoice when asked. At least it's administered through a third party and not directly managed by my company.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Seasonedcitizen
got some stuff from Abu since i’ve wanted to try them out, 4 packs of cloth cushies, and 3 packs of bunny hops!

ucfguy475 said:
I used FSA / HSA money for much of it and both Kit Initiative and ABU will provide "sanitized" general description invoices to use for receipt purposes.
I admit, the idea is interesting, but isn't that cheating the system? I understand they're diapers, but ABDL diapers?

I got three cases of mega safari diapers and an alpaca DL night cover. And on the furry sigdeof things from Amazon, I got a lion pajama/costume for like half price.

I wanted a case of Daydreamers, but couldn't pay the $81 so I had to let it go. I was really excited, but I chose to be responsible yesterday😞

Reactions: Lua24 and chickpea
DiaperedCherub said:
I admit, the idea is interesting, but isn't that cheating the system? I understand they're diapers, but ABDL diapers?
I have the money set aside in the health saving account, the transactions are always approved upon review of the invoices, and this has been the same experience for several years. I don't find the same value / utility from medical grade and have chosen to make these purchases through companies that can better offer a product I find suitable.
For example Bambinos is not registered as the sort of company that clears on an HSA card transaction but I have been able to submit for reimbursement for the cases I ordered from them a month or so ago and it was approved quickly upon review of the invoice.
The only thing that's been kicked back was the booster pads even though they were part of the same order from ABU I had to reimburse for that portion of the expense. Diapers are covered, boosters are not.

Reactions: denimchicken
I've use my flex spending on diapers from northshore and it was never questioned.

Reactions: denimchicken
I bought some more Abena M4 diapers.

Incontrol Elite (2 cases of 36) for $94 total (free shipping, too)

Reactions: BigAl2
ucfguy475 said:
I have the money set aside in the health saving account, the transactions are always approved upon review of the invoices, and this has been the same experience for several years. I don't find the same value / utility from medical grade and have chosen to make these purchases through companies that can better offer a product I find suitable.
For example Bambinos is not registered as the sort of company that clears on an HSA card transaction but I have been able to submit for reimbursement for the cases I ordered from them a month or so ago and it was approved quickly upon review of the invoice.
The only thing that's been kicked back was the booster pads even though they were part of the same order from ABU I had to reimburse for that portion of the expense. Diapers are covered, boosters are not.
Still seems like taking advantage but oh well that's how the world works.

Did Northshore have any discounts?

I took advantage of Rearz' sale to buy another bottle of baby powder

I got a little tipsy and went a little crazy. 4 cases of BetterDry, 3 cases of Mega Inspire+, 1 case of Beyond XP5000. Buying the same diapers in bulk make them a lot cheaper… but don’t tell my wife 🫣

2 cases of alpaca's. Contemplated more, but I'm running out of space.

qwertyqwerty said:
Did Northshore have any discounts?
$10 off $200

nikthewerelion said:
I got three cases of mega safari diapers and an alpaca DL night cover. And on the furry sigdeof things from Amazon, I got a lion pajama/costume for like half price.
Nice. We need to see the lion jammies !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and nikthewerelion
I'm not going to be able to make any purchases until later in December. Hopefully there are some more deals available then

Back