Your Bedwetting Pull-Ups/Goodnites Experiences and Questionnaire

What Type/Brand Bedwetting Diapers You Wore: Pull-Ups, Easy-Ups, Goodnites, Underjams the longest and most often, wore them for several years and then for a couple years I wore a Attends 6-Tape
Years You Wore Them (past daytime training): 11 Years
Ages You Wore Them (past daytime training):
3-14 years old
Age You Fully Stopped Bedwetting:
Wore Every Night or Only Certain Times?:
Every night
Wet Every Night or Occasionally?:
At least 6 times a week was pretty rare that I was dry, even on "dry" nights there was a small spot of dribbles but not soaked/full
Did Your Siblings(s) Wear?:
Older brother wore pull ups until he was 6 I do not remember him wearing though I was too young when he was that old.
Did You Know Friends That Wore?:
Yes
How many?:
Ever have a sleepover with someone else wearing?:
Yes
Did you know they were wearing at the time?:
Yes was awkwardly mentioned by parents that we both were bed wetters and wore pull ups, we were like 7 or 8?
Did Anyone Wear Longer Than You?:
Don't know?
Did You Wear Until You Were Completely Dry?:
Yes

Reactions: bedwetterdavid
DiaperSWAG said:
What Type/Brand Bedwetting Diapers You Wore: pampers cruisers or goodnites

Years You Wore Them (past daytime training): 11 years

Ages You Wore Them (past daytime training): 7 to 18

Age You Fully Stopped Bedwetting: Still wetting the bed

Wore Every Night or Only Certain Times?: Every night unless i ran out since i snuck them into the house

Wet Every Night or Occasionally?: at least 3 times a week some weeks it was every night.

Did Your Siblings(s) Wear?: when they where babies but not for bedwetting i was the only one.

Did You Know Friends That Wore?: No

Ever have a sleepover with someone else wearing?: Not to my knowledge

Did you know they were wearing at the time?: No

Did Anyone Wear Longer Than You?:

Did You Wear Until You Were Completely Dry?: Still waiting to be completely dry haha

My parents handled my bedwetting poorly. They yelled at me that i was lazy. I tried explaining myself and even as i got older i said i would handle the costs since i was making money mowing yards. They didnt want to hear it, they thought i was doing it for attention. I have always had a diaper fetish though so i am sure that didnt help. But i couldn’t stand having a wet bed and washing sheets every day so i got the courage to ask my grandma for diapers and she had no issues with it. Then i would just sneek them in my bedroom and i was hiding them in a game box in my closet. I got caught a few times. Once I remember waking up to my step mom pulling back the waist band on my shorts to check if i was wearing a diaper and i was! I remember it was a girls goodnite because the store was out of boys. I know i have left my wet diapers sitting out on my bathroom vanity before. Usually when i got home they where thrown away already. My step mom would constantly search my room and found my diapers each time. I would get yelled at, and they would throw my stash away every time until the day i got ankle surgery. They sat me down before hand and said they where going to let me use diapers then since i was pretty much bedridden i think i only got up and out of bed once a day for my entire summer break. My aunt and grandmother toke turns watching me through the day. So they both found out about my diapers. Then since my surgery they stopped caring about me wearing diapers. They just asked that the dirty diapers make it into the trash. I then turned 18 left the house and now i can do anything with diapers i want
Do they feel good when wet?

What Type/Brand Bedwetting Diapers You Wore: Cloth diapers and plastic pants followed by DryNites
Years You Wore Them (past daytime training): 3-4 years
Ages You Wore Them (past daytime training): Diapers until I was 6, DryNites until I was 8, except for when I was babysat at my aunt's - she made me wear diapers until I was 10
Age You Fully Stopped Bedwetting: 10
Wore Every Night or Only Certain Times?: Every night until 8, sporadically after that
Wet Every Night or Occasionally?: More than 50% of nights
Did Your Siblings(s) Wear?: No siblings
Did You Know Friends That Wore?: Yes
How many?: One
Ever have a sleepover with someone else wearing?: Sort of - at a birthday party, we were getting undressed to put our swimmers on at the beach and the birthday boy was beside me and I saw he had been wearing a pull-up under his shorts
Did you know they were wearing at the time?: Only when I saw him pull it down with his shorts
Did Anyone Wear Longer Than You?: Don’t know
Did You Wear Until You Were Completely Dry?: No, the last year or so I relied on a plastic sheet

Back