Status
Not open for further replies.

tanrog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone else wear diapers while going to do yoga?

I've been doing diapered yoga 6 months now, and I'm wondering what your experience is.. I wear 24/7 so I'm pretty used to people seeing it, though i do my best to hide it as i dont want to make anyone uncomfortable, and everyone at my place that knows is very accepting. It's mostly women with the occasional guy. Those that know have asked me why and I tell them medical and that's that.

So how about it? Am i the only one?

Nope dpnyoga diapered at home 3-4 times per week

At home, in private, yes.
Not in a studio or gym.

I do at home Yoga With Adrienne (fantastic channel on YouTube). Very rarely do I do it padded, but the few times I did I was surprised I didn't rip anything in the various poses. On that note, it is definitely more relaxing to do yoga diapered.

Namaste fellow yogi 🙃🙃

Sounds really hard.

No, here, but have done so for other forms of exercise.

It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks for the replies btw! Anyways I dont go super thick. Thick enough i can feel it but not Rearz thick. I like the Dry24/7. It's thick enough to feel it and not leak, but its malleable enough to move with me. The pampers of the adult world if you will.. lol

Not in public, but I love to do diapered yoga at home! I've found that yoga in a diaper and onesie is the best fit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back