yoga studio

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I went to a yoga studio with an established yoga friend. She loves it and asked me to come with here. So now I go 3 times a week. I'm profoundly IC and have been
there since the beginning. She knows that I'm IC. At first I was concerned about hiding my diapers. She wears yoga tights. Me? I've been wearing some compression shorts over my diaper with some baggy shorts and longer t-shirt. What do you wear for hiding your diapers during yoga work-out?

I’ve done yoga and IMHO you can achieve better levels of discretion, but hide it completely no matter the yoga position? Quite a miracle I’d say. :p.
Anyway the most important is you being confident with yourself, absolutely. A good ambiance can help, but isn’t fundamental.
Having said that, hope you’re enjoying it pal!

As someone who is incontinent as well, I have learned a long time ago that it is important to consider my diapers a necessary part of me, just like a pair of eyeglasses. They provide me the "ability" to live life with few limits. I dont wear them exposed, but I do not go out of my way to make them invisible either. By owning them and my condition, I am barely conscious of others noticing them, and if they do, so what...

Ive gone to yoga class' before. Ive been diapered to them. I wore compression shorts over a fresh diaper and wore baggy sweat pants over that. I never had any problems and I enjoyed the class. I know compression shorts reduce the capacity, but since yoga class is only one hour its a good solution for me. It allows me to be active in my life and hide my incontinence.

Saltedcaramel64 said:
I wore compression shorts over a fresh diaper.
I have some bright orange compression shorts that I have not worn. My nursing home always has double diapered me, so I will see if I can wear the compression shorts over doubled diapers.

Back