XP5000 Velcro Tapes

Anyone know if it’s possible to get the XP5000 in the Uk?

BigAl1 said:
It took me some time to figure out how to get them to fit tight around the legs. Same thing with the Incontrol ones. LL Medico informed me customers were complaining how the large fit smaller. Since i last ordered them. They are sending me samples of the large and XL. Before i do a subscription. Im changing to them . Because of the issues im having with the betterdry.
How did you end up getting them to fit tight around the legs? I just got a bag of the xp5000 and I am loving them, but I have the same issue with the front being taut and the legs being a little bit loose.

utjerry said:
The XP5000 has been great for absorbency. I’m just not a fan of how the hook and loop tapes hold, especially the lower ones near the legs. They appear to slip a little on me, making the diaper more loose over time. Your results may vary.
I had that same issue. What I do is I point them upwards a lot more and put the top tapes over the bottom tapes.
Nice sideffect is, that it makes them look like single tape diapers that way ;)

Reactions: utjerry, Spiro910 and BigAl2
Yes the angle the bottom tapes up is the trick.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and JoeMusic1976
I just wore an XP5000 the night before last and that's what I did.
No tapes popping off, no leaks as a result.
I do wish they'd make the landing zone a bit more narrow though.
Although that might not work for everybody.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Spiro910 and BigAl2
Has anyone else experienced the top tapes ripping when trying to close them? I've had about a 25% failure rate so far. I have never had this issue with BetterDry. It is annoying to have to use duct tape rendering the hook and loop benefits usefless.

• Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun
My recent case of large have a completely different fit than my last case. Almost unusable. Feel much smaller and the landing zone is much lower on the brief. No bueno. Had previously last year tried xl. But way too big. Probably should email llmedico. They were out of stock for a while and when they came back this happened

• Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun and BigAl2
No tapes ripping here.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back