Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi Everyone. Happy Monday!
I'm an amateur composer / songwriter in my spare time, and whenever I encounter something difficult in my life that I might otherwise struggle to deal with, I like to write music about it. I find that it helps me if I can put my thoughts about something into the lyrics of a song, then I can play or listen to said song as a means of coping.

The amount to which ABDL interests and urges have started to take me over and impact my life is far beyond what I thought possible. Throughout this process of learning more about my ABDL side I have been having somewhat of a mental war inside my own head between the part of me that wants to be ABDL and be little and the part of me that wants to see it gone from my life completely. Over the past weeks I've been writing a song about this subject, though I'm keeping the theming very covert so I can release it without anyone really being able to identify what it's about.

My Work-In-Progress title for it is "The Sickness is Sleeping Inside", and it's more or less about how a part of me needs this to be able to cope with the world, but the rest of me wants to eradicate that part entirely. I'm using the lyrical motif of "The Child" to refer to this part of me, as I think it is covert enough and can be construed to have a whole number of other meanings.

I wanted to reach out and ask other members of the community if they have any messages relating to this topic and the struggle of accepting yourself (particularly ABDL related, but other acceptance struggles of course can fit too) that you think might go well into the song. Really it can be anything, and I'll try to work it in. I'm at just over four minutes long right now with lots of expansion plans for melodies, so just shoot ideas at me!

And again, as per usual with me, I'm gonna be chilling in Discord Voice for a bit after posting, so come join to chat / give me some ideas / hear what I've got so far.

Last edited:
I’m a musician and sound engineer, so I’m gonna throw my thoughts in.

I can’t say much on actual music style cause I don’t know what genres you work with, but in terms of lyrics, don’t worry about being literal and direct. No matter your intent, use of metaphor and more creative means will make it applicable to listeners in more than one way.

Alcest’s ‘Sur l’océan couleur de fer’ is a good example.

Their music and lyrics are inspired by innocence and childhood memories, but they’re poetic enough that listeners don’t necessarily need to connect with it in a literal sense to find meaning in it.

GoatZombie said:
I’m a musician and sound engineer, so I’m gonna throw my thoughts in.

I can’t say much on actual music style cause I don’t know what genres you work with, but in terms of lyrics, don’t worry about being literal and direct. No matter your intent, use of metaphor and more creative means will make it applicable to listeners in more than one way.

Alcest’s ‘Sur l’océan couleur de fer’ is a good example.

Their music and lyrics are inspired by innocence and childhood memories, but they’re poetic enough that listeners don’t necessarily need to connect with it in a literal sense to find meaning in it.
Oh yeah don't worry, I have no problems with metaphors. I use them all the time in my music to hide added meaning or just make things more open-ended and applicable to all.

Style I'm good for also. I have my style. I don't know how I would describe it really, but it's pretty set-in-stone for me.

What I really want / need is lyrical inspiration. I could finish the entire thing by myself, but I wanted to open this project up to other members of the community to weigh in on and give me ideas for things. I can share the lyrics I have for it so far to see if that can give anyone ideas, but I really want sentiments rather than done lyrics. A common struggle in the ABDL community that many experience that I might not have, for example. What things do people here struggle with surrounding ABDL, so that I can put them into a song?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back