WOW! I love the Incontrol brand

Incon97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
WOW , first time using this brand as I like to always try new brands due to suffering urge incontinence and I have to say after using tena active fit for years as I found they fit my needs best but after trying these incontrol hybrid elites beat them by far, wondering where they have been all my life and why can’t I get hold of them at more places?!

Such a better built quality incontinence nappy in my opinion, shame they aren’t more accessible in the UK or I would use them a more for day use😪

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Pino, Deleted member 66129 and 10 others
Hi, I'm interested in trying these too. How did you find the sizing / fit compared to the tena actives?

Reactions: Diprs2 and Incon97
Incontrols are nice nappies, very durable and absorbent.

Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 56273, AndyPandy and 3 others
Jorelaxed said:
Didn’t ever have the chance to try them as they just don’t exists in the UK sadly , unless I’m missing other websites. But yeah wow I was hugely impressed after a week of using them. I never want to be without again !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, paul484819 and Jorelaxed
I do a lot of business with InControl; I love their plastic rompers and their Ideal Fit plastic panties. And their plastic rompers.

Reactions: Diprs2, Rusher, InControlRobert and 2 others
vp39 said:
I do a lot of business with InControl; I love their plastic rompers and their Ideal Fit plastic panties. And their plastic rompers.
Glad to see you agree! I would love to see some more of that stuff over here in the UK so I can actually try it, sad why there’s only one site that here that has the hybrid elites atm

Reactions: Rusher and Diprs2
LeartesMcV said:
Hi, I'm interested in trying these too. How did you find the sizing / fit compared to the tena actives?
Sorry just seen this. I’d say compared incontrols are a lot thicker/bulkier but the hold that extra bit more and the tabs are adjustable as many times as you like so much easier for changing personally as good as tena tapes are once they are down I find they never really re stick to adjust them. But yeah get some to try I’d 100% recommend as they have become my new day to day nappy atm and haven’t any leaks ect

Reactions: Rusher and Diprs2
Really like the Elite Hybrids but cannot afford them because of their prices and shipping taxes.

Here in Greece you couldn't find a specialized ABDL retail grocery store to buy an individual bag of 10 XL at affordable prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2
Jorelaxed said:
My gripe is their prices: too much expensive for a modest budget.

Reactions: Diprs2, Incon97 and Jorelaxed
BabyTweetyBird said:
My gripe is their prices: too much expensive for a modest budget.
Yeah I would say that about most nappies to be honest tho sadly they have to put there prices for a reason I guess and inflation and everything going up guess it makes it hard for them to be in profit and hold a good product also 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2 and Deleted member 56273
Thanks for this post. I have noticed them on NRU and decided to give them a try.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Incon97
00Steve00 said:
Thanks for this post. I have noticed them on NRU and decided to give them a try.
Yeah I noticed they was finally back in stock & for my incon they couldn’t meet my needs more! Defo worth a try !

Reactions: Diprs2 and paul484819
Incon97 said:
Didn’t ever have the chance to try them as they just don’t exists in the UK sadly , unless I’m missing other websites. But yeah wow I was hugely impressed after a week of using them. I never want to be without again !
Hi I've check on nru uk website and they have them in stock.

Reactions: Incon97 and Diprs2
I've not tried these, but reading the reviews here I think they will be my next purchase. they seem to have good capacity, which means I should be able to go a good long time without changing, which I like.

Reactions: diaperdude and Incon97
ben0510 said:
I've not tried these, but reading the reviews here I think they will be my next purchase. they seem to have good capacity, which means I should be able to go a good long time without changing, which I like.
I’d definitely recommend them as I’ve just given them ago and wondered where they have been for all this time. I’ve known of them just never been able to get them which is sad.

Reactions: diaperdude
paul484819 said:
Hi I've check on nru uk website and they have them in stock.
Yeah I did see they had them in stock which is why I chose to try them as I’ve never seen them stocked ever? but they have been out of stock for months haven’t they? My point was I hope they don’t go out of stock and then never return for a long time again 😕

I really like the Elites as well. Also they are good value!

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Deleted member 56273 and Incon97
leafgoalie said:
Definitely!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
leafgoalie said:
but unaffordable for a modest budget. 😭

They are really a very good quality product IMO. Prices at the case level are reasonable for the quality and they have several different choices in the product line. My only complaint is the loud crinkle. Unless they recently changed to a softer plastic, it’s not the best for discreet situations. Fine for the Rearz product, but not the best for a product targeted more to IC.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Back