Wow, 70 F yesterday 28 F today, reality can be cruel!

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Beautiful day here yesterday, back to a more realistic February in Wisconsin today. It was so nice out yesterday that I got the Harley out for a run to the pot shop down across the Illinois border. And I wasn’t the only one, I must’ve seen a score of others who had their bikes out in February in WI. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to take another preseason ride Sunday when the temperature is supposed to near 70 F again. It surely helps dissolve any residual cabin fever or winter doldrums that may be building up this time of year. Anyone else taking advantage of this unseasonably beautiful weather?

Last edited:
Reactions: KendallP and Edgewater
On the other side of the pond that sits between Wisconsin and Michigan, we saw much the same with current temperature at 22 degrees F and headed lower! Add a bit of Lake Effect Snow Fall and it is just another day in the Great White North!

Edgewater said:
On the other side of the pond that sits between Wisconsin and Michigan, we saw much the same with current temperature at 22 degrees F and headed lower! Add a bit of Lake Effect Snow Fall and it is just another day in the Great White North!
I don’t particularly care for cold weather with brown scenery. It’s not that cold, but whenever it gets below freezing I’d prefer snow on the ground. If we could go immediately from fall to snow on the ground and cold winter weather and then when that’s through immediately to springtime green everywhere I’d love it. But no one lets me run the weather so I’ve got to take what I get.

Back