Would you totaily give up nappies or become diaper dependent?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would you totaily give up nappies or become diaper dependent so you can continue wearing?

• Thinking
Reactions: Jr2012 and Angelapinks
No way I could give up diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
I think I would have to become diaper dependent, I've been trying to get back into diapers pretty much the day after being fully potty trained, some of my earliest memories involve me and diapers, so I can say my love for them has been around since the day I came into this world.

Reactions: diaperbobby, DiaperArch and Sidewinder
That all depends… Would my desire to wear diapers go away as well? If I could give up the desire to wear, then I would go that route since my wife hates my diaper wearing.

bobbilly said:
Would you totaily give up nappies or become diaper dependent so you can continue wearing?
I think I would if I could because it has taken it's toll on my lifestyle and traveling. If I could just wear when I wanted to that would be great and just like it used to be but now I really need them it prevents as much travel as I once did and who or where I can stay overnight with. It also limits my clothing options so as not to appear to be wearing a diaper/pull-up around family and friends. I am pretty sure nobody has discovered my secret yet or they would have said something, they are all pretty bold.

I am incontinent so I don't have much choice

Reactions: Angelapinks
I'd never give them up, but never become dependent on them. I only wear once or twice a week to make sure the latter never happens.

Reactions: Diaper44, DiaperArch and Angelapinks
Not even a choice. Diaper dependant. it's what i always try for

Reactions: Diaper44
Furrytum said:
I'd never give them up, but never become dependent on them. I only wear once or twice a week to make sure the latter never happens.
Prostate problems have changed all that for me and it gets worse as I age out. Doctor warned me it would get worse and the alternatives are more drugs or a surgery that does not work most of the time or makes things worse.

Reactions: Furrytum
Never giving up my diapers i love them to much I don't know what underwear feels like it's been so long

Reactions: Diaper44 and Angelapinks
The way I feel about diapers now I would be more than happy to be diaper dependent. But I know if it becomes a necessity it will take the fun away. Also I enjoy the act of flooding my diaper. If I were diaper dependent I would probably just tinkle and not get that enjoyment of the flood. So I guess logically it would be give up diapers.

That’s funny, my wife asked me this not too long ago. I have her my honest answer….totally diaper dependent. She doesn’t understand, but she’s ok with it.

Reactions: Diaper44 and DiaperArch
I love my diapees!

I think I spent more than enough time finding ways to live a unobstructed diapered life that I'd just stay in them permanently.

Reactions: DiaperArch and legojoker88
I think I would probably give them up. I feel like being completelty dependent on diapers would impact on my life more than not being able to wear them. I would find it embarrassing and difficult to be fecal incontinent for example and not have any control over when I go, I think I wouldn’t be confident, to do things like travel on a 4 hour bus journey if I knew I might poo 10 minutes in and be stuck unable to change for another 2 hours until it stops for example. I think it would knock my confidence at work and I don’t think I would feel as confident about doing things like staying overnight with friends if I had to manage diapers, I also feel like how would I manage diapers when travelling abroad? Taking enough diapers on a plane for a 2 week holiday sounds like it would leave no baggage allowance for any extr clothes! I think it would be hard to travel to places like Asia, South America etc for any significant length of time and source enough reliable diapers to be in them 24/7 and travel and trekking, hiking, camping etc whilst overseas is a huge part of my bucket list. Obviously if total diaper dependency were to happen I would deal with it and I accept that is the reality for lots of people but it’s not something I would choose.

Reactions: FenKit, Cottontail, bobbilly and 2 others
I want to wear diapers and rubber pants full time and I do. I no longer have to worry or spend time trying to find the right time to wear diapers, hide my diapers from other people, or all the other nonsense I went through to just to wear diapers so no one would know. I'm so much happier being able to wear all the time, anywhere I want.

Reactions: legojoker88 and Therambler
This might come as a shock, but I would choose to give up diapers 😲

Reason why is because there are other ways I could dress up in cute clothes and feel little without diapers. I know its hard to give them up, especially since Ive already built up a good reputation on my other social media as an ABDL. But ultimately, being diaper dependent 24/7 is going to take the fun away from wearing them and make life more inconvenient.

Reactions: Cottontail
100% if I had to choose between not wearing diapers for entertainment purposes or becoming totally dependent on them I would give them up.

That's too big of a loss of freedom for me.

Reactions: FenKit
Back in the day I wished to be diaper dependent. Nowadays I think I wasn't thinking it through back then. I would really hate to be bowel ic for sure. I think I could do pretty much okay with urinary ic but it would increase the hassle factor by a lot. Like sometimes I exercise diapered but it creates a lot of chaffing that wouldn't otherwise be there, some yoga poses are harder to achieve, and some diapers disintegrate in the process which is a big mess. So if I had to make the hard choice I'd go with no diapers but I sure hope my desire to wear them goes away too. It does, sometimes, but I always cycle back to wearing. And now I've pretty much trained myself to be a bedwetter again so I always wear to bed now regardless.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Since I would require bowel & bladder control in a functioning body in order to not be diaper and aide dependent , I don’t see that happening anytime in this lifetime . I have a progressive degenerative disease that has been robbing me of functional nerves and muscles the last muscles to go will be the diaphragm and heart , thus ending my life .

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back