Would you meet an ABDL in person?

Of course, and I have. We used to have a small group here in San Antonio that met on Saturday mornings. But what gets me thinking sometimes is how often I've met someone else in a diaper or wearing lingerie and neither of us was aware that the other was a kindred soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
I have but you have to be very careful make sure they are legal age
Do alot of chatting get to know the person as best you can, meet up in a place like a cafe
somewhere public to start with, worked out for me we got on fine.

Reactions: denimchicken, OriginalWetone, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I've met quite a lot of them :) ABDL's and Baby/Diaperfurs.
I'm meeting up with a few the coming weekend.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and BobbiSueEllen
I once met another AB. We both collected vintage diapers. Honestly, I don’t recall any discussion about why two men would be doing this. I assume he had a fetish, like I do. We met once to do a trade in a parking lot. It was very routine, except for what we’d brought with us.

Attachments

• 9D31030D-EB02-4FA5-BC1C-137156DAF064.jpeg
    9D31030D-EB02-4FA5-BC1C-137156DAF064.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 5
  • A1460962-DDB1-4204-8B08-BA00F735D1BC.jpeg
    A1460962-DDB1-4204-8B08-BA00F735D1BC.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 4
  • B36759CD-F7E7-43C2-8C7C-62D9424D2953.jpeg
    B36759CD-F7E7-43C2-8C7C-62D9424D2953.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DF9B89B4-F6AE-4835-A324-AB21B8DBF793.jpeg
    DF9B89B4-F6AE-4835-A324-AB21B8DBF793.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • C1E022ED-5763-41F2-9A90-2F27AB361034.jpeg
    C1E022ED-5763-41F2-9A90-2F27AB361034.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 899E99B9-5F75-484A-A3CA-C3AC6C784555.jpeg
    899E99B9-5F75-484A-A3CA-C3AC6C784555.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4374C268-0696-466F-8C83-658D53D87CEC.jpeg
    4374C268-0696-466F-8C83-658D53D87CEC.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Deleted member 56273 and MegaLugia
It's kinda weird. Yes you have 1 thing in common, however there are no guarantees that they are interested in the same things you are. Also, considering for them it may be a sexual thing, they might want to just meet for that kind of thing. If you are into that though, thats fine!
If all you have in common are your interest in diapers the most you could wear or age play together. Personally though, i'd find that type of relationship will get boring.

Reactions: MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and ILuvDiapers
Sillydl said:
If all you have in common are your interest in diapers the most you could wear or age play together. Personally though, i'd find that type of relationship will get boring.
Indeed!

Marvin comic.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: denimchicken, DiaperedTeddyBear, MegaLugia and 5 others
Sillydl said:
It's kinda weird. Yes you have 1 thing in common, however there are no guarantees that they are interested in the same things you are. Also, considering for them it may be a sexual thing, they might want to just meet for that kind of thing. If you are into that though, thats fine!
I agree with that, it's not enough that you are both ABDL or just DL or whatever else, there has to be a connection beyond a common interest, It will only develop if there is a physical or emotional connection.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
  • Haha
Reactions: Hemix, MegaLugia, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
It's about friendship with someone who has the same interests not just ABDL/Sissy/Fur or any other you have to have common interests ie; cars , camping , art ect; ect; being IC it's part of who i am the rest is just fun an extension of me ...
So if it's a friend you want great if it's just about diapers / nappies or sexual kink then im not interested .

Reactions: OriginalWetone, MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
I recommend munches and conventions. I once was worried about it, then next you know I spent a weekend with 400 of us. Worth it.

Reactions: denimchicken, OriginalWetone, MegaLugia and 2 others
as long as it was in a public setting and i was comfortable i don’t see why not?! i love making new friends especially if they were to understand and accept a part of me that almost no one knows about

Reactions: denimchicken, OriginalWetone, MegaLugia and 2 others
I've met a couple of people individually and also attended a group event several times. I love chatting with people online, but meeting in person adds a whole new dimension. Having a chance to talk, pat someone's diaper butt (with permission), and just "be Little" in person is pretty awesome.

I met the first Little at his house. We chatted for quite a while online, and I was apprehensive to meet him at his home, but I did and it turned out OK. Really nice guy who I now play daddy to. In hindsight, I would have felt more comfortable meeting somewhere in public first.

I met another DL online, then we met for lunch and talked for a couple of hours. Super nice guy, and we're already working on plans to meet up at his place soon. Having met and talked, I have no concerns meeting him at his place.

I'm meeting a third person in the next few weeks. The DL I mentioned above has already met him, so I'm pretty comfortable meeting up at his place. Looking forward to that, too!

Then, I've attended a local Littles club event, where about 25 or 30 guys and gals were diapered and socializing, playing, eating, cuddling, and just hanging out. That was (and continues to be) soooo much fun! I've met people there who I will certainly be meeting again one-on-one for playtime. This was where I exposed my Little self to another human for the first time (other than my wife)! It was pretty scary walking out in a diaper and onesie for that first time. Now, though, after attending 3 or 4 times, it's no big deal, and I can't wait for the next meetup!

So, at least for me, meeting people in person adds greatly to the fun. I'll continue to (carefully) meet up with others as the opportunity arises. If you're very careful, and take baby steps in meeting others, I would really encourage it. BUT, you do have to be careful, of course. Not everyone has good intentions, and some may have different ideas of what is "fun".

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, MegaLugia, michaelmc and 1 other person
Outdoorlife said:
Hi out there,

I’m thinking of actually meeting another ABDL in person after talking to them online. However, I am a little nervous to have someone know who I am and my secret.

I’m just curious who out there has met others in real life and how did it go?

This is would be just an outing in a public place and nothing more than friendship.

I’m in the process of meeting some ABDLs very soon irl, from online chatting.

I can definitely recommend group events (especially if your local community is active and there are some leaders taking care of the organization)!
You can hang out with different people, and you don't have to stick with the same person if you don't get along, but in general I'd say it feels pretty similar to here! Everybody is doing their best to be friendly and have fun, and you can share experiences, chat about other stuff or simply play while diapered!
I got pretty emotional when I saw all these people sharing this secret passion, all together in the same place!! Knowing that everybody in that room understands the struggle but has finally found a way to be themselves... it's really heartwarming and goes a long way to create a sense of community and friendship.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, OriginalWetone, michaelmc and 1 other person
LittleRen77 said:
I've met a couple of people individually and also attended a group event several times. I love chatting with people online, but meeting in person adds a whole new dimension. Having a chance to talk, pat someone's diaper butt (with permission), and just "be Little" in person is pretty awesome.

I met the first Little at his house. We chatted for quite a while online, and I was apprehensive to meet him at his home, but I did and it turned out OK. Really nice guy who I now play daddy to. In hindsight, I would have felt more comfortable meeting somewhere in public first.

I met another DL online, then we met for lunch and talked for a couple of hours. Super nice guy, and we're already working on plans to meet up at his place soon. Having met and talked, I have no concerns meeting him at his place.

I'm meeting a third person in the next few weeks. The DL I mentioned above has already met him, so I'm pretty comfortable meeting up at his place. Looking forward to that, too!

Then, I've attended a local Littles club event, where about 25 or 30 guys and gals were diapered and socializing, playing, eating, cuddling, and just hanging out. That was (and continues to be) soooo much fun! I've met people there who I will certainly be meeting again one-on-one for playtime. This was where I exposed my Little self to another human for the first time (other than my wife)! It was pretty scary walking out in a diaper and onesie for that first time. Now, though, after attending 3 or 4 times, it's no big deal, and I can't wait for the next meetup!

So, at least for me, meeting people in person adds greatly to the fun. I'll continue to (carefully) meet up with others as the opportunity arises. If you're very careful, and take baby steps in meeting others, I would really encourage it. BUT, you do have to be careful, of course. Not everyone has good intentions, and some may have different ideas of what is "fun".
Your a lucky little boy Ren with a supportive family and friends may you continue to be happy and safe my friend ! 🥰

michaelmc said:
Your a lucky little boy Ren with a supportive family and friends may you continue to be happy and safe my friend ! 🥰
i love that warm wet feeling during the day.i want to make a baby!

Reactions: OriginalWetone
I've met other ABDLs irl before and I'm glad I have. It's been fun experiences and I've made some good friends from it :D Plus I like being able to have friends I can be open and honest and indulge in ABDLism with too :)

Reactions: denimchicken and OriginalWetone
I would love to someday! I think it would be a lot of fun to have a meet up!!

Reactions: denimchicken, OriginalWetone, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
Thank you for your kind words, Michael! I do indeed consider myself to be very lucky. My Little life isn’t perfect, but I’m happy it’s slowly going in the right direction.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, MegaLugia and michaelmc
toddlerPampers said:
I once met another AB. We both collected vintage diapers. Honestly, I don’t recall any discussion about why two men would be doing this. I assume he had a fetish, like I do. We met once to do a trade in a parking lot. It was very routine, except for what we’d brought with us.
I can just picture the trench coats and hoods. "You got the stuff?" *looking around nervously*

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken, ILuvDiapers, OriginalWetone and 3 others
Back