would you do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquillo said:
Everything of my baby years prior to that event is gone, so would have to say you can lose 'lumps' of memory. But the details of that particular event are AFAIK still with me, indelibly etched into the grey matter. I can see the dryer, the line of clothing, I know there are other clothes there but could not name them, they are not clear but, I can see the lemon plastic pants, last item on the right and at my height whatever that was at 4 .5 years, then there is a gap and then my mother is holding out her hand for them.

I guess there may be details missing but here we are 53 years later and I can recall it all, ask me what I had for lunch last Wednesday and I would not have a clue. I do believe that certain life events are burnt into your memory forever and a day. I also know that a smell can bring back memories you thought were gone, but they are there, they just need a 'trigger'.

I need no trigger to recall the events I mention above so think they are pretty accurate, if I switched back to those days and had to live them through to nine years old I would like to know if I followed my developing plastic kink or it was buried by other events, alas we cannot do it so it will never happen.

I'm sorry if my last comment offended you I wasn't trying to say that your memories fake or that you are lying I was just saying I don't know how the procedure would help you
you do know we're just talking about changing your appearance not actually going back in time

If I could make myself younger I wouldn't. I'd rather just have the ability to *Within reason* shape shift my body around so I could play little without getting looked at weird. (More or less just wearing diapers in public, playing at the playground, and wearing clothes that don't come in my size anymore like all the cute clothes that they can't seem to make in adult sizes.) I wouldn't want to permanently stay that way though because I like some parts of being an adult and I'd like to be able to be independent. Only being little when I wanted to be little.

Absolutely yes. This is with the caveat I would remember everything from my current life (so minimum age would be around 3-4 when permanent memories are retained). While I do not regret any decisions I've made, I would absolutely like to make different decisions while growing up the second time around.

And yes, doing this would quite literally change the time line as we know it. Possibly creating a parallel world, or destroying and rewriting this one (unfortunately it is likely impossible to view our timeline from the outside so we may likely never know which one happens).

Slomo said:
Absolutely yes. This is with the caveat I would remember everything from my current life (so minimum age would be around 3-4 when permanent memories are retained). While I do not regret any decisions I've made, I would absolutely like to make different decisions while growing up the second time around.

And yes, doing this would quite literally change the time line as we know it. Possibly creating a parallel world, or destroying and rewriting this one (unfortunately it is likely impossible to view our timeline from the outside so we may likely never know which one happens).

is just changing your appearance not go back in time don't worry you're not the first person to misread the comment :biggrin:

I think that aside from the diaper part, I wouldn't want to be an actual infant or toddler again; there are still times when I enjoy young adulthood.

In a heart beat if I could afford it, this is because I didn't have a great childhood because of bullying and other problems and If there was a safe and leagal way of becoming a baby/toddler again in my lifetime as I enjoyed some of I in the early 1980's from 1980-1981,but after that it was a living hell.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

4 hands down. I loved my pre-school class and teacher, my family was together, alive and happy. It was the mid eighties so there were so many cartoons and toys. My life was perfect at four that is the age I consider my little self as well.

LittleAndrea said:
4 hands down. I loved my pre-school class and teacher, my family was together, alive and happy. It was the mid eighties so there were so many cartoons and toys. My life was perfect at four that is the age I consider my little self as well.

you know it's just changing your appearance not actually going back in time but I assume your answer will stay the same :biggrin:

If I could think I would like to have the physical body of an 18 months old because at that age I would still be able to walk/totter and eat table food while still being small enough to wear diapers, wear baby clothing, and use baby equipment.
Living with parents is not an option as they have both passed, but I would hire a cute nanny to help care for me.
I don’t know what vocation your protagonist will have or if they are just rich, but I thing I would like to also run some kind of major cooperation in my 18 month old body.

LilCDM said:
If I could think I would like to have the physical body of an 18 months old because at that age I would still be able to walk/totter and eat table food while still being small enough to wear diapers, wear baby clothing, and use baby equipment.
Living with parents is not an option as they have both passed, but I would hire a cute nanny to help care for me.
I don’t know what vocation your protagonist will have or if they are just rich, but I thing I would like to also run some kind of major cooperation in my 18 month old body.

wow I never thought anyone would go that young :SHOCKED: not that there's anything wrong with that

jumpy said:
wow I never thought anyone would go that young :SHOCKED: not that there's anything wrong with that
Why shocked lol? That's actually around the same age my little side is too. Also I would say most littles and adult babies here identify between newborn and 3 or 4 years old.

As for doing it, I wouldn't. I would love to reverse, experience being a physical toddler, but being able to go back, not having that being permanent.

Zendot said:
Why shocked lol? That's actually around the same age my little side is too. Also I would say most littles and adult babies here identify between newborn and 3 or 4 years old.

As for doing it, I wouldn't. I would love to reverse, experience being a physical toddler, but being able to go back, not having that being permanent.

it's just the first time I've heard of anybody going any younger than three but like I said there's nothing wrong with that

LilCDM said:
I think I would like to also run some kind of major cooperation in my 18 month old body.

Brings new meaning to the phrase "Baby on Board." Also, you would have to avoid votes of no continence by the board. :)

Interesting.
I guess my preferred age would depend of the fine print, lol.
You say its one way & you wouldn't have to go thru puberty again. Hmmm

One way, that's obvious enough I guess, why would you want to instantly go back to being old(er).

My question is: Once you transitioned back to that age would you stay that age, presumably till death,
Or would you just start to naturally age again from that point on?

So permanently staying / looking that age =
Being more of a little/middle I would say 14 or 16. Still not quite an adult yet & still able to enjoy younger things.

Aging from that point on =
Probably 8 to 10 just so I would have more years to enjoy being young.

Would the people you know, know it was you, meaning would you still be treated as your former adult self or treated as your new age?
Like someone else said, would it be normal to have restarts just show up for work the next day like nothing happen? lol

[video=youtube;hRxBeOSldj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRxBeOSldj4[/video]

MandyBear said:
Interesting.
I guess my preferred age would depend of the fine print, lol.
You say its one way & you wouldn't have to go thru puberty again. Hmmm

One way, that's obvious enough I guess, why would you want to instantly go back to being old(er).

My question is: Once you transitioned back to that age would you stay that age, presumably till death,
Or would you just start to naturally age again from that point on?

So permanently staying / looking that age =
Being more of a little/middle I would say 14 or 16. Still not quite an adult yet & still able to enjoy younger things.

Aging from that point on =
Probably 8 to 10 just so I would have more years to enjoy being young.

Would the people you know, know it was you, meaning would you still be treated as your former adult self or treated as your new age?
Like someone else said, would it be normal to have restarts just show up for work the next day like nothing happen? lol

I would say you age normally and you can choose to be younger as many times as you like you just can't Accelerate the aging process
as for how people treat you and whether they know or not is up to you but remember this is the future I don't think it would be that weird if everyone has access to it
that's my opinion and I really like to see what other people come up with

- - - Updated - - -

LilCDM said:
[video=youtube;hRxBeOSldj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRxBeOSldj4[/video]

haha I used to love that show

- - - Updated - - -

have you seen this yet I really don't have words to describe it :laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquIfapGVqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back