Would you consider yourself strange?

I guess. For some I might be.

Oh I’m an absolute fucking weirdo

And that’s before I bring in the ABDL part

Nah. Honestly feel pretty normal. But they say crazy people don't know they're crazy.

In virtue of being ABDL, I am strange, abnormal, and weird. And yes, I am even more strange, abnormal, and weird than lots of people. And that's ok!

Reactions: ElPulpo and chamberpot
I would say yes. All this being one of the most unique things about me. I don’t think this is anything negative or an angle to use to think poorly about myself. But it’s clear I’m not like the rest of the population consisting they are all actually potty trained and would never consider using diapers for fun. So yeah, I’m strange, that’s okay :) and kinda cool.

There have been times….

Yes, because the reasons that I like or dislike something is often different from others.
You and I may like or dislike the same thing, but my reasoning may not be why most people like or dislike something.
Even here, I tend to think of people who are legitimately incontinence, before my own DL desires.

Last edited:
Convention probably considers I strange.I have a lot of idiosycracies. I think ha probably it is normal to be who I am. I din't choose to be tjhjis way

treehopper said:
When did all this underwear pooping happen ? Where did it happen ?
When I was living with my mother and she worked two jobs. I was a teenager who had a fixation with pooping my pants.

Reactions: treehopper
What does strange mean anyway?

Most people have something different about them. I happen to think S&M is different but it's because it's completely opposite of how I love and want to be loved. I don't judge anyone for it, it's just not for me. I still don't understand why it's more mainstream than ABDL but maybe it's more adult. Who knows?

I find normal to be strange. I also find it normal to be somewhat strange and accept it.

Reactions: ianwee
No, I'm how people should be, it's everyone else who are strange. 🤭

I would be content with people describing me as a bit eccentric

I fear the idea of being ordinary. I have never wanted a conventional lifestyle.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
dinomonsterrawr said:
I would be content with people describing me as a bit eccentric

I fear the idea of being ordinary. I have never wanted a conventional lifestyle.
Sex drugs booze poverty and toxic machisimo yay? 🤣 Yeah 'normal' can get bent.

Last edited:
I'd say I'm a pretty normal person that chooses a different undergarment to wear for time to time. I'd love to be able to wear alot more than I do. Wearing is reserved to nights where I wear Goodnites, and weekend I don't work and aren't around family. Why try to bring "negative stigma" on being a diaper lover, by calling us strange, just accept you for who you are, and don't try to be someone you aren't.

I've often considered myself to be an unconventional sort.

Aside from this, not really... A bit of an introvert, but that's about it. 🤷‍♂️

TheGrimmRetails said:
When I was living with my mother and she worked two jobs. I was a teenager who had a fixation with pooping my pants.
Did anyone find out, or did it stay secret ? How did you hide the poop stained undies ?

Ok kids, today's word is STRANGE.

Strange means unusual or unsettling, or hard to understand. It also means alien, unfamiliar, previously not seen or encountered.

Inside this forum, we are not necessarily strange. Although I do read some stuff that makes me scratch my head on occasion.

Strange, I think, is a society invention. Nobody is on this website unless they are someone (or know someone) who are interested in ageplay or diapers. Which typically isn't accepted in general society at large.

To me, anyone on this forum inside this community is just fine. That's why this place exists and I can't thank Moo and the rest enough for its existence. For all of us.

Outside here, yea I feel awkward, strange, weird, all the time. Maybe I am. But as I've gotten older, I care less and less about others opinions. I consider myself an advocate for our people.

We just people. With a misunderstood kink. Cause the world says its strange weird not ok. Long as consent and healthy handling of it are there seriously is nothing wrong about it.

It isn't always easy, but mutant and proud *couch cough* Strange and trying to be proud.

Population check now says 8.1 Billion people on our rock. So, there are 8.1 billion definitions of what is normal. You are normal in at least one of those opinions.

Back