worst abdl experiences

GlitterTheMouse said:
I don’t even have to think twice. Was called on my birthday by some little online friends i knew for about a year willing to give me my birthday wish of being cradled and sleeping in arms in my birthday. I traveled over 200 miles and when there I learned they had let’s say, other ideas.

They wanted to embarrass me, dress me up in public and give me my first abdl diaper change by someone in person. I became so emotionally upset that I wanted to puke and wouldn’t stop sobbing. I wouldn’t be little for over 4 months after that. To some it might be a dream come true but I wasn’t ready and was very vulnerable as it was
That’s nothing but abusive. Sorry you had that experience.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 77157
GabyinPurple said:
That’s nothing but abusive. Sorry you had that experience.
It’s true. I have sense recovered but at the cost of a complete loss of trust of doing any meetups to a long time to come without all the checks. Some might have been my fault as I should have considered and did more research but my little side was vulnerable

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and GabyinPurple
GlitterTheMouse said:
It’s true. I have sense recovered but at the cost of a complete loss of trust of doing any meetups to a long time to come without all the checks. Some might have been my fault as I should have considered and did more research but my little side was vulnerable
Glad to hear you have recovered. No , that is one thing to do if someone asks or wants it. But to spring on you after you traveled there etc, big no.
Should I ask if they only told you there were going to do it or that they actually did it to you?
Good luck with your name search too.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
GabyinPurple said:
Glad to hear you have recovered. No , that is one thing to do if someone asks or wants it. But to spring on you after you traveled there etc, big no.
Should I ask if they only told you there were going to do it or that they actually did it to you?
Good luck with your name search too.
They sprung to it like you said I couldn’t even walk in the door and begged them to slow down. It really shaped a lot of my view of meetups . They actually did it as well yes. I hope one day if I was to ever meetup or do a meet that I would recognize this behavior more quickly and help others that might be in danger of it

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Sealander and GabyinPurple
GlitterTheMouse said:
They sprung to it like you said I couldn’t even walk in the door and begged them to slow down. It really shaped a lot of my view of meetups . They actually did it as well yes. I hope one day if I was to ever meetup or do a meet that I would recognize this behavior more quickly and help others that might be in danger of it
That’s so wrong in so many ways. Not sure what to say but be careful doing face to face meetings. Suggest never playing etc until you have had at least one safe meeting at some type of public area with no play at that time. Don’t be afraid to vet or check them out before meeting etc. You may of been lucky that they didn’t have more malicious things in mind.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157 and Seasonedcitizen
I was friends with an other abdl person and we talked about diapers a lot
met for coffee few times and then met at my house
offers to change me
long story short for my ptsd sake
he sexually assaulted me during the change
never contacted him again

so that's my worst experience

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: theancientmariner, Deleted member 77157, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
When I was 15 I exchanged emails with an older DL I had met online -don´t remember which one, but it was one of the early diaper forums- and we kept a friendly diaper chit chat for a couple of weeks until somehow he convinced me to exchange pictures of ourselves in diapers just for the fun of it. Naive as I was, I snapped my picture with my Palm and luckily made a last minute edition to blur my face before sending it... although in return I got a picture of his hand full of c*m still holding his semi erect dick, along with a thank you note for having provided so much pleasure and a very explicit description of the many things he wanted to do to me... let´s just say that all the sex language I know in English I got to learn it from that email. Thankfully I just disregarded that email as one coming from a degenerate creep and didn´t think of it again.

I didn´t attempt to establish contact with the ABDL community for 20 years until I found ABDL Match and even more naively created an account and fell for their scam...

Having lost faith in humanity, I joined ADISC, where my experience has been infinitely better and safer than my younger days as a confused tween.

Reactions: theancientmariner, GypsyNappy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My brother finding out and me telling him. Our relationship has never been the same again.

• Sad
Reactions: longallsboy and Seasonedcitizen
Sealander said:
Yep, nothing worse than that. All the waste of money, re-buying the same items weeks later. Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 77157 and Sealander
Cribbin said:
Yep, nothing worse than that. All the waste of money, re-buying the same items weeks later. Ugh
The binge purge cycle has crushed me of thousands before I get it :)

• Wow
Reactions: bambinobaby, theancientmariner and Seasonedcitizen
DinoFrant said:
When I was 15 I exchanged emails with an older DL I had met online -don´t remember which one, but it was one of the early diaper forums- and we kept a friendly diaper chit chat for a couple of weeks until somehow he convinced me to exchange pictures of ourselves in diapers just for the fun of it. Naive as I was, I snapped my picture with my Palm and luckily made a last minute edition to blur my face before sending it... although in return I got a picture of his hand full of c*m still holding his semi erect dick, along with a thank you note for having provided so much pleasure and a very explicit description of the many things he wanted to do to me... let´s just say that all the sex language I know in English I got to learn it from that email. Thankfully I just disregarded that email as one coming from a degenerate creep and didn´t think of it again.

I didn´t attempt to establish contact with the ABDL community for 20 years until I found ABDL Match and even more naively created an account and fell for their scam...

Having lost faith in humanity, I joined ADISC, where my experience has been infinitely better and safer than my younger days as a confused tween.
ADISC is the opposite of what happened to you. We don't condone that behavior. You're in a good place here.

Reactions: DinoFrant, Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
Cribbin said:
I've only purged once. And it was when I was living with my mom. Since living by myself, it's never crossed my mind. No need to throw my money away because of negative feelings or negative people.

My worse has to be when the diper leaks. First time I was out walking my dog and soaked my trousers. Second was at home on the sofa, the diper was obviously at capacity and squished everywhere soaking the sofa and cushions. I had to blame it on my dog sat beside me.

Remembering another time I was pet sitting. I took the opertunity to ware dipets but not use in case of leaks. What I didn't realise was there was a tare in the diper fabric and the contents was falling out around the house. When I realised what it was I kept finding on the floor I had to do a mad clean up.

Back