• yas

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was listening to the radio, and they were talking about the world's biggest addition, and how most people can't stop using it. so now are government are talking about wanting to ban them in schools, because the student are to distracted by them well in the classroom and it is casing there grades to drop.

I don't have one and I don't need one, if you have one could you stop using your cell phone for a week are a mouth.

For me my cell replaced my computer
so if you subtract my computer time I used to do it balances out

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Social media is addictive, as are some games, phones are not. They make these things more accessible but they also do a great many useful things.

We gain nothing from blaming hardware for the fruits of an unregulated software landscape.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and TrueHero
I'm a truck driver I have 2 phones. One I use for brokers I can easily hit do not disturb while my second personal phone allows family to get to me anytime. It came in handy when my mother's surgery was botched. They needed next of kin to make decision on her care. It allowed them to get me at 2am to approve care. Sadly she died from the mistake but I was always there 24/7 for 9 months. While blocking those that wake me up just to find out where I am. They don't like that do not disturb. I tell then hay I'm using your app for tracking look at the app and quit bothering me 🤣

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I am definitely fighting the addiction to phones. The problem is the phone is multiple things. It's my camera, my photo book, video game (Minecraft), email, banking app, 2 forms of texting, Bible app, note pad, etc.
I figit and before having a smart phone and even now I'll figit with items. I find with the phone, it is worse for me. I browse the internet and apps while watching TV, going to the bathroom, showering, sitting around people, etc.

Reactions: Kirisin
This community...

Reactions: Kirisin
Back