Working out in diapers

CasDiaperEnjoyer1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I dont wear all the time maybe 1 every 2 weeks but when i do i usually sleep in them, This time i slept in my diaper (LFB Little Trunks) and woke up and realized i the diaper was still relatively dry. Figuring theres no need to waste a good diaper i decided to go out to the gym wich would also be my first time out in public with a diaper. My pants slid down once or twice while i was reaching up to do my lat pull downs but it was really early around 5 and there were only 2 other people there. No one said anythinh and it was definitely a great experience.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, CrayonRocket, Diapersntights and 4 others
CasDiaperEnjoyer1 said:
I dont wear all the time maybe 1 every 2 weeks but when i do i usually sleep in them, This time i slept in my diaper (LFB Little Trunks) and woke up and realized i the diaper was still relatively dry. Figuring theres no need to waste a good diaper i decided to go out to the gym wich would also be my first time out in public with a diaper. My pants slid down once or twice while i was reaching up to do my lat pull downs but it was really early around 5 and there were only 2 other people there. No one said anythinh and it was definitely a great experience.
That's pretty cool. I've gone for walks while wearing, but I don't recall ever going to the gym.

Congratulations on expanding your boundaries, glad it was positive and enjoyable. I love the feeling of daring myself to do something like that - such a buzz.

Reactions: CrayonRocket and YesImFunny
I agree, pushing and daring yourself to do something different can be very exciting.

I couldn’t imagine trying to work out in a diaper, I always get sweaty when at the gym, diapers are a no go for me there

Reactions: sbmccue
I love ❤️ wareing when I am out in wood Area

I wear a diaper, plastic pants and onesie under adult clothing when I go for early morning walks. Its only if I have them on overnight.

Back