Wore diapers to the movie theater for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wanting to see Star Wars but nobody in the family wanted to go. So I decided to diapered up and went for the first time ever. It was quite an interesting experience eating popcorn and drinking a really large drink and not having to get up to go to the restroom. I usually go about two times during a movie. I never had to go cuz I was diapered up and went twice. By the time the movie was over, I got up and the diaper was pretty wet, thick, and stiff due to not moving around for close to three hours (previews and the featured movie). Hope I get to do this again since nobody knows I wear diapers.

• Love
Reactions: kylemidwest, GoodnitesXL21, checkingoutall and 7 others
I love going to movies diapered! I always get a soda and end up needing to pee, so having a diaper on allows me to make sure I don’t miss anything! 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I’ve only did it once. Was too nervous to use it during the movie but did on my way out from the theater to my car.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and RadioactiveSquirrel
PaddedInEastvale said:
I’ve only did it once. Was too nervous to use it during the movie but did on my way out from the theater to my car.

I have a shy bladder, so it took a few times of wearing to the theater before I could actually use it while in the movie room, but once you get it down, it’s super convenient! 😊

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Its something I want to try soo bad

I'm glad someone else had that idea, I've done it 2 times so far, I just had to be carefull, I nearly wet till I leaked last time, but I didn't miss any of the movie

most of the time when I go to a movie, I wear a diaper, and control top pantyhose over it, under my jeans. Feels kinda sexy to drip sometime while watching asexy part of a movie.

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
I have a shy bladder, so it took a few times of wearing to the theater before I could actually use it while in the movie room, but once you get it down, it’s super convenient! 😊

I wonder just how many people wear diapers to movies for just this reason, and are otherwise not interested in diapers? (like the people that pad up for New Years in Times Square, etc)

Reactions: OmiOMy, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and perlFerret
I love going to movies diapered! I always get a soda and end up needing to pee, so having a diaper on allows me to make sure I don’t miss anything! 😁
This is why I never drink anything at the cinema. And I've never gone diapered before

Reactions: RedPandaDL and RadioactiveSquirrel
Antientmariner said:
This is why I never drink anything at the cinema. And I've never gone diapered before

But- but soda! So sweet and sugary!!

I’ve done this several times. It is really convenient. I love to have a drink and popcorn. The only problem I’ve had is the wrong diaper and have a small leak :eek:

I've gone the the movies diapered twice now and really want to do it again. What sucks is that I have no one to go with which makes for a lonely experience.

Reactions: Paul2171
I wear to movies for years. I saw" A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. Wore a ABU peek a boo. With a ABU power up booster.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and jspoter
I've been there done that a handful of times, I felt nervous yet excited for the first time but got more relaxed as I did that more times. I wore a pullup btw, although I have a shy bladder as well hehes~😅

Reactions: Paul2171
But- but soda! So sweet and sugary!!
Yes! So sweet and sugary indeed! BUT! also forces you to get up and go during the movie. And also I've been lowering my sugar intake because dental is too expensive lol

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
I went with my wife to see Midway a couple weeks ago . She told me to wear a diaper it was my first wearing to a movie or out with her any where . I was able to wet a little just enough to dampen my diaper ,maybe next time will be different ,I think I was a little to nervous .

Reactions: PamperDamper and abdl86
stinkape said:
I went with my wife to see Midway a couple weeks ago . She told me to wear a diaper it was my first wearing to a movie or out with her any where . I was able to wet a little just enough to dampen my diaper ,maybe next time will be different ,I think I was a little to nervous .

Yes it sure take some time to get use to wet the diaper in public.

Reactions: stinkape
stinkape said:
I enjoyed Midway after hearing so many stories about the battle at Midway. And seeing all the big name stars portraying specific characters such as Woody playing as Admiral Nimitz.

Reactions: stinkape
I did so when i went to see Alita, but I got way to absorbed in the movie to even go at all lol my body said "Ehh it's not that bad, we'll get rid of the feeling for a while" While I was Engrossed, didn't wet until i got home

I did this during endgame, I never had to use it though so that was kinda eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back