Woke up wet for the first time

bpaszki116

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just woke up and my morning diaper is nice and squishy! It feels so nice to lay and relax in it.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, NKY2020, PearlandDL and 3 others
bpaszki116 said:
Just woke up and my morning diaper is nice and squishy! It feels so nice to lay and relax in it.
love that warm feeeling in my diaper and panties.

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and NKY2020
bpaszki116 said:
Nice one! :D Has this been a goal of yours? Have you done any particular work to get to this point or did it just take you by surprise? :D

Reactions: PearlandDL
jenstheboy said:
Nice one! :D Has this been a goal of yours? Have you done any particular work to get to this point or did it just take you by surprise? :D
Not necessarily a goal but it was nice to wake up in a soaked diaper. Usually I'll just wear the wet one from last night to bed so I can wake up wet and warm and then flood it in the morning. But this morning I woke up all cozy and squishy in the dry one I put on last night. It's pure bliss 😊

Reactions: PearlandDL and jenstheboy
bpaszki116 said:
Not necessarily a goal but it was nice to wake up in a soaked diaper. Usually I'll just wear the wet one from last night to bed so I can wake up wet and warm and then flood it in the morning. But this morning I woke up all cozy and squishy in the dry one I put on last night. It's pure bliss 😊
Sounds great! :D

Reactions: PearlandDL
Fireball44 said:
love that warm feeeling in my diaper and panties.
Oh yessss I would love to wake up wet!

Do you normally wet the bed or is this something totally random? I've been playing with the idea of training myself to bedwet but am afraid of long term consequences. I would love to wake up that way though, and feel like I still technically need diapers.

First time it happened for me I spent like an hour trying to remember when I woke up to pee and then realized I didn't.

Back